JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally got the desk tidied up a little (ignore the tool tray on the left, not touched) I want to get more storage like the little black cubbies on the right.

Anyway, this is the Ruger mat i bought a few weeks back, a full 46 inches long/wide.

GDesk.jpg

Bought some nice flip up Ruger BUIS from another user & a few inexpensive magazines.

The sights are nice enough to use as primary, if just using irons. Now to order up some 45 degree plates for them to use in my new to me scoped AR. Might use the red dot in the side, not really sure yet...

As I was posting this thread pertaining to random junk bought on the internet, I realized we don't have one for firearm-related purchases. Same simple concept, lets see what you bought today (links preferred, for impulsive buyers like me) :)
For those not reading the Prep Today thread...

Scored a Magpul D-60 drum mag 'cause they might get scarce next year... Brownells is doing the shipping; sometimes Brownells can be as dangerous as Amazon. :rolleyes:

p_100016592_1.jpg
oops forgot link: AR-15/M16 PMAG D-60 5.56x45MM DRUM MAGAZINE | Brownells

Last edited by a moderator:
Not recent, but I bought one of these a few months back with some birthday/Christmas gift cards I've been accumulating for a while. Got the SL-500 green laser version. Haven't had time to really break it open and work with it yet, but I'm very impressed with the quality of it. Nice thing is I can set this up at home to do some initial calibrations, then follow up later at the range. Adapters to cover .22 caliber up to 12 gauge.

slide-SL500.png

Last Edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's see in post 22 I got a couple of AR receivers and I was going to take some time to build them as I still already had one in the works and I was broke. I like some folks on the forum are worried about the election and just want mine before the panic.

Then in post 66 good fortunes gave me some money and I got some items to build the lowers and combined with some extra parts I had, I did complete them.

So now we come to Monday of this week when I received (after ordering last week) two complete BCM uppers one 16 in Socom and one 16 in STD with BCGs and Mod 3 changing handles. I did the nasty thing and put it on the card something I do not like to and normally will not do but just got the bug and placed the order.

With the addition of Magpul hand guards and AFG2 slant grips I had stashed these two projects are now complete.

The funny thing is I still have the one AR project I started with before I got these last two that I am still not sure what I want to do with but now I have added BCG because of what I ordered in post 66 to the parts I already have.

It's a never ending battle feeding the gun addiction.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top