JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midway a bit after midnight:

Some flip up scope covers, some angled mounts for the BUIS, a couple IWB holsters, stuff for slings.

They have Sellier&Bellot .300 AAC supersonic at a decent price, so simply HAD to buy some of them too.

They also have 325 packs of Federal .22lr at $22 limit 2...Cabelas has them as well, limit 5.

Did a long loop drive after work this morning & bought some stuff from 3 other members:

-a nice scope for my new to me AR.
-a super nice Kevlar vest, 2008 production in new condition.
-and some xm193 ammo.

Wished I could have stayed and chatted with folks, but my brain was all frazzled from the overnight shift.

Picked up 2 guns (Marlin 7000 and Remington 870 Wingmaster) from Velzey, who did some work for me, breathing some life into some old guns with some Cerakoting, and a new trigger and Tech Sights added. Guns look awesome! But the .22 still needs a new stock to round out the new look.

Last Edited:
Picked up 2 guns from Velzey, who did some work for me, breathing some life into some old guns with some Cerakoting, and a new trigger and Tech Sights added. Guns look awesome! But the .22 still needs a new stock to round out the new look.
Tell the truth... Was that your zebra stripe cerakote shotgun stock I saw today at Velzey's? I picked up the 9422 today

Let's see, yesterday received my steel rebar brackets, to build my rebar stand for the new gongs... Went ahead cleaned the rust and painted an earthy brown... image.jpeg

Today, had some ammo follow me home. This is in preparation of a range date Friday to take a couple of non-shooting coworkers out for the first time.

That'll consist of:
650 rounds Federal Match 22
50 rounds Remington 115 gr 9mm ball
50 rounds Remington 230 gr 45 ACP ball
120 rounds Federal .223 55 gr ball
And about a hundred .38's loaded by yours truly in 158 gr lswc. These are reduced loads for the wife and/or newbies...

Hopefully I won't scare them away and will forge two new gun owners as a result...

Alright, i need help, i have a Dicks Sporting goods gift card.

I haven't been in there for years, but as i have at least $100 to spend, i need to convert it into some firearm related item(s) - i'd rather not put too much towards it, but i want every last penny spent :D

Any ideas?

Alright, i need help, i have a Dicks Sporting goods gift card.

I haven't been in there for years, but as i have at least $100 to spend, i need to convert it into some firearm related item(s) - i'd rather not put too much towards it, but i want every last penny spent :D

Any ideas?
Wait for an ammo sale and stock-up, that's basically what I do with any Dick's gift cards I get. They did have Federal American Eagle XM855 150 packs for just under 55.00, but that sale ended today...

I refuse to buy anything significant from them since their termination of AR sales following Sandy Hook...

Yeah, that's about my reasoning as well.
I just bought .223 so i don't particularly need more even if it is 5.56, at least with the use my AR gets.

Anything else?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads