JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm already fighting myself not to spend a bunch more money on guns. LoL
I got the itch man!

Its hard man. I really like guns, and after getting my settlement, it's been very very hard not just buying everything out there. I get my kicks from budget buys that I know i'll sell for more than I spent. only way my cheap bubblegum can justify it. Well that, and the impending doom of our world....

Projectiles to shoot from all those firearms I been buyin':s0010:

I managed to track down a local guy to cast for me at $260 for 4000 and he casts a nice bullet:D. No shipping hooray! This will keep me busy for at least a year in 3 calibers. He hooked me up there's more than 4000 there. 20170428_214934.jpg

Projectiles to shoot from all those firearms I been buyin':s0010:

I managed to track down a local guy to cast for me at $260 for 4000 and he casts a nice bullet:D. No shipping hooray! This will keep me busy for at least a year in 3 calibers. He hooked me up there's more than 4000 there.View attachment 359998
Nice, any chance of sharing your source? I'd much rather do business with someone locally for hard cast...

Ordered a Lee Loadmaster in 9mm on eBay.

I'm sure the seller is taking a hit on this because I think after shipping and their cost they aren't making anything or losing a few dollars. There was a 20% discount code through eBay I used.

Downside is I'll need $160 worth of additional shell plates and turret heads to complete it so I'll have it for all calibers I want to run through it.

Ordered a Lee Loadmaster in 9mm on eBay.

I'm sure the seller is taking a hit on this because I think after shipping and their cost they aren't making anything or losing a few dollars. There was a 20% discount code through eBay I used.

Downside is I'll need $160 worth of additional shell plates and turret heads to complete it so I'll have it for all calibers I want to run through it.

That's cool! Don't have to add them all at once! :D

Let's see what kind've of frivolous nonsense I bought today.:rolleyes:

Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2, 9mm.

I've been making noises like I wanted to try one of these, so today I jumped in.

This thing is so tiny, especially all folded up. I like pistol caliber carbines, but the selection of new guns is kind've scarce.

In this 21st century, where a little steel and a lot of plastic is all the rage, this little gun will fit in nicely. And the model I bought takes Glock 17 magazines.

cab84c80-e958-4c7c-b40b-573f166325a3_zpsgvfpruas.jpg

c6410d7b-c305-49af-b0d6-7e1af0dc8d2c_zps4ty4h1yu.jpg

WAYNO.:cool:

Last Edited:
Well this is a shame, not sure what happened, but Bimart had them on sale at $6.79/20 so no idea where 5.99 came from, makes them quite a bit more expensive :(
I go to the Bi Mart in Scappoose. They have the American Eagle 5.56 for $5.99 per box. The American Eagle 223 ammo is boxed the same except for the wording and it is a lot more expensive, not on sale.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top