JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
KEEP that in the freezer any way I like strawberry and grape I will be in South CAROLINA at the end of OCTOBER for a week or maybe 10 day's love it down there fish and hunting lol and BBQ AND DRINKS

I just email from Sportsman guide they have sale on law enforcement glock guns and Mag Trade in I just ordered 3 more glock 22 mags for $14 bucks each guns are like $379

Some guy's might think what's the big deal but I know that most police officers don't shoot there gun every week or even every month lol some of them only fire there gun to qualify every 3 to 6 months so these guns might have scratch or scuff on out side but unless you get one where a guy trained with it all the time there pretty new Maybe 500 rounds through it

IMG_20170302_203334.jpg
Picked myself up a m70 with the good buttstock. Inspected it at the store, was straight, all rivets gtg, so yeah. I was planning to buy another ar15 but I only had my sam7sf and felt I needed another AK. The fact it had the new stock on it was great.
npap-cheek-slap.png

I ordered a new Springfield XD40 SC Mod 2 in FDE and Black. I only have one Simi-Auto in 40 (Walther PPX) though I do have 40 caliber conversion barrels for my G-29 and G-33. I know the 'ammo troubles' seem to be over, but I learned my lesson.

BTW Springfield has a 10 MM XDM in the works for release this year

I bought a new S&W M&P Shield 9mm with thumb safety this week. So far I really like it but man it's going to take some getting used to. I'm suffering the apparently very common of "down and to the left" accuracy syndrome.
My first small handgun, my first striker fired and my first partial polymer handgun all in one.
Great little gun at an amazing price. $339.
The longer mag that allows your pinky to grip is a crucial must have.

Well, I'm no real expert when it comes to night sights but, there are good reviews on some of the Tru Glo ones. At around $80 they're really not that much less I guess.
While not gun sights I use Tru Glow archery nocks for my hunting arrows and they work perfectly. No problems whatsoever and they do just as they say. I am certainly happy with them but at $25 a piece they aren't cheap.

Lol I get these gift cards from my work for different stuff you know safety good driving bla bla bla but I got one the other day as a safety Award $100 for Fred Meyer so I went to Fred Meyer in Burlington I was going to buy $100 worth of 9mm because I need to restock HAHA they had one box of 9mm so I bought food instead lol
Lucky. Even the walmart here won't even stock much ammo. Either that or it is all gone every time I go.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top