JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What was this? a non standard SMLE weekend?!

Savage Enfield SMLE - Lend-Lease.

20170226_132939.jpg

I just ordered a crimson trace linq wireless light and laser for AR found one online for $467 bucks 300 lumes light and green laser should be here next week the seller said it would ship Wed

2 PSA Daily Specials consisting of 1 PSA Premiun BCG and one Magpul D60 drum mag

1 PSA STEALTH 7" PISTOL-LENGTH 5.56 1:7 NITRIDE 9" LIGHTWEIGHT KEYMOD RAIL W/ KAK FLASH CAN, BCG, & CH

I have been going back and forth about getting a pistol upper with less than a 10.5 bbl for a long time but just could not figure out why I needed it. I still can't figure out a need but with all the threads talking about them I felt left out so I ordered one.

2 PSA Daily Specials consisting of 1 PSA Premiun BCG and one Magpul D60 drum mag

1 PSA STEALTH 7" PISTOL-LENGTH 5.56 1:7 NITRIDE 9" LIGHTWEIGHT KEYMOD RAIL W/ KAK FLASH CAN, BCG, & CH

I have been going back and forth about getting a pistol upper with less than a 10.5 bbl for a long time but just could not figure out why I needed it. I still can't figure out a need but with all the threads talking about them I felt left out so I ordered one.
Any reason will do!

Went by Bi-Mart and it beckoned me in. I left with 50 of 40 S&W hardball, and 50 of 45 ACP JHP. 325 22LR and 200 22 Magnum. A large tarpaulin, a target stand, with targets.... and more targets.

I need to stay off the computer to many good deals out there.

I found another PSA daily deal so I got two of them I needed a rear site an got both items for the same price as the site by it self.
1 x Magpul MBUS Back-Up Sight GEN 2 - Rear - Black MAG248-BLK
1 x Blackhawk! Sport 36" Tactical Carbine Rifle Case - 74SG36BK

From KAK
2 KAK SHOCKWAVE TUBE
2 SHOCKWAVE BLADE PISTOL STABILIZER - BLACK

From Brovo Company
2 Buffer-Carbine-H2
1 Buffer-Carbine-H3

Side note PSA must be catching up as I ordered the 7 in upper on the afternoon of 2-27 and was notified this morning 3-1 of the shipping information. That is fast for them.

I am curious about the Boraii pocket guards. They seem to be just what I am looking for, safe and minimalist. I'd appreciate an update in a few days to see what an actual owner (not a website review) has to say about them.

Well I just had ordered a new leather pocket holster from RKBA for my LCP II when I saw your post. I have at least four pocket holsters from Steven for other guns. I then saw your post, so I ordered four from them, LCP II, RM-380, LCR and G-33. I already have a pocket holster for the G-33 on hand, and the LCP II on order, but it will be six weeks before the New one comes in and I don't have a pocket holster for the others at all. Nice to have cheaper options. Oh and I have a Blue Force Gear $20 holster for the LCP II inbound too. (They just started making them and only for five models)

March 2nd and I've not yet bought a single gun-related item in 2017 - has to be some kind of record for me. Got a layaway coming due at the end of March and need to stock up on some ammo, so that streak won't last. Just enjoying watching other's purchases for now.

Scope got to the UPS place this morning, picked it up after my first class. Excited to get back to the house tonight and put it on the rifle. I'm sure some antigun people would love to see that box. :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads