JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMAG0692.jpg IMAG0695.jpg IMAG0728.jpg we are a duck hunting family lol that's my niece

Almost forgot I got 300black out also I got a few AR 's and a AK so got ammo for all it's kinda A pain once I go to range take a little for all but then have to resupply for all I use little of this and a little of that and so and so on lol I try to rotate old and new lol but after awhile it's a head ache

It's tough but I know guys that have thousands of rounds but never go shoot there gun lol what's the use of stocking up in guns and ammo if you don't practice using your guns and ammo lol

I have friend who has AR and pistol 9mm and a deer rifle and some other guns but when he goes to the range he takes his muzzle loader lol he's not training for anything he just wants to get away from his wife for a few hours lol probley only fire 20 shots in a few hours lol Just a excuse to get out of the the house lol

Picked up a 1946 Model 39A barreled action. I've got a stock and fore arm from an '82 that I can put on it it until I can find a correct stock. The fore arm is OK as is but the stock is going to take some fitting.

I have friend who has AR and pistol 9mm and a deer rifle and some other guns but when he goes to the range he takes his muzzle loader lol he's not training for anything he just wants to get away from his wife for a few hours lol probley only fire 20 shots in a few hours lol Just a excuse to get out of the the house lol

My wife agrees so completely with your friend that she buys me cases of practice ammo!:D

With my luck if ask for a woman that would give me gun and ammo I would get one that would shoot me and then beat me with the empty gun lol so I'm not asking

Suppose I should get a range membership one of these years. Don't get to take my AR, 45, or shotgun out as much as Id like to. 22's get most of the action since I can shoot those at home on the property without the neighbors getting pissed about the noise. maybe if the hearing protection act ever passes that will change.

Not holding my breath though for the simple fact that I'm sure they don't want to lose the extra background checks or the tax income. The main reason I only have 1 can so far...and now a days you have to submit fingerprints and photos anyway regardless of having a trust or not. Got my can back before the NFA buying craze. Was only a 90 day wait to the day back then. (2008 when I bought the can)

It's still in relatively good shape other than the tube being slightly bent at one point before I bought the proper tools to take it apart. The tube was repaired though and works perfectly now. got the tool to take the end caps off, and a baffle press tool to remove the baffle stack. Also bought a media blaster just for media blasting the baffles to clean them. Some use tumblers but blasting is much faster and takes seconds to clean each baffle to like new condition. eventually they will become sloppy from the cleaning method and need replaced but luckily there are several companies out there that will replace the baffle stack for about $200 with an improved design :) so not too worried about it. saves me from having to get another tax stamp. and many years of cleaning them and they are still holding up fine despite using glass bead to clean them.

Lol I get these gift cards from my work for different stuff you know safety good driving bla bla bla but I got one the other day as a safety Award $100 for Fred Meyer so I went to Fred Meyer in Burlington I was going to buy $100 worth of 9mm because I need to restock HAHA they had one box of 9mm so I bought food instead lol

Oh and for those that live close to a Fred Meyer that don't sell ammo they do at some stores the one in Burlington sells guns also rifle and hand guns limited selection but they have them

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top