JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a pic? Would love to see them on your firearm.:)

20170211_174352.jpg 20170211_174414.jpg 20170211_172518.jpg 20170211_172633.jpg

I don't no if it's my phone or the new site but when I try to reply to a post it doesn't go through anyway I was talking to GG Johnson the other day about that gun that 's my next handgun 10MM

I got a light on my AR also but I want the new CRIMSON TRACE LINQ the wireless laser and light I asked the other day on here if anyone had one yet hope to get some feedback before I buy but then again it's crimson so I would guess that it is made pretty good

It's the same that is on my glock I bought two at the same time little switch in both sides push down and it only on when holding down and push up and it stays on IMAG0785.jpg UTG

Just received the 300 rounds of Winchester .40 cal I ordered it came the other day but I wasn't here so they came back first time I ever ordered something from NATCHEZ SHOOTER SUPPLY so I got 300 rounds but they send you a catalog with it LOL IT'S HUGE LIKE A PHONE BOOK HEHEH

Last Edited:
I have the same problem. I have at least 6 cans of 5.56 and 4 cans of .22lr (30 and 50 cal cans)

The 5.56 is both M193 and M855. Actually have more M855 because it was on sale for cheaper than the M193 at the time. (bought last year for $0.28/rd for 1200rd case of M855. New brass not reloads) I always try to buy in bulk when there is a good deal.

Last bulk ammo I recently bought was from natchezss. They had a case of CCI standard velocity 22LR for $0.08/rd with free shipping. buddy and I went 50/50 on the case which came out to 2500rds each (10 bricks of 500 in a case)

I prefer CCI standard velocity to use in the 15-22 when I have the TAC-65 on it. nice and quiet :) Doesn't get the gun super dirty or have several inconsistent rounds per box like remington subsonic does...Still have a bunch of it but it is trash ammo. Not as bad as aguila ammo though...That crap is mexican dirt ammo. gun is ridiculously filthy after just one 25rd mag.

I have the same problem. I have at least 6 cans of 5.56 and 4 cans of .22lr (30 and 50 cal cans)

The 5.56 is both M193 and M855. Actually have more M855 because it was on sale for cheaper than the M193 at the time. (bought last year for $0.28/rd for 1200rd case of M855. New brass not reloads) I always try to buy in bulk when there is a good deal.

Last bulk ammo I recently bought was from natchezss. They had a case of CCI standard velocity 22LR for $0.08/rd with free shipping. buddy and I went 50/50 on the case which came out to 2500rds each (10 bricks of 500 in a case)

I prefer CCI standard velocity to use in the 15-22 when I have the TAC-65 on it. nice and quiet :) Doesn't get the gun super dirty or have several inconsistent rounds per box like remington subsonic does...Still have a bunch of it but it is trash ammo. Not as bad as aguila ammo though...That crap is mexican dirt ammo. gun is ridiculously filthy after just one 25rd mag.
Lol mine are all marked I was trying to be funny but I still have to take them all off the shelf to get to the one I need lol 2 are 7.62/39 - 21/2 are 5.56 - 1 is 223 - one is 9mm -2 are .40 - 165- 180 grain and I'm not even going to go into the Mag's I started to count my Mag's last week lol when 78 PMAGS FOR THE AR I quit counting lol

Lol mine are all marked I was trying to be funny but I still have to take them all off the shelf to get to the one I need lol 2 are 7.62/39 - 21/2 are 5.56 - 1 is 223 - one is 9mm -2 are .40 - 165- 180 grain and I'm not even going to go into the Mag's I started to count my Mag's last week lol when 78 PMAGS FOR THE AR I quit counting lol

jeebus. I only have 5 so far... Do you even have enough ammo to fill them all up? LOL

I need to get more for the 12g but they are ridiculously expensive...the american made mags are like $40-60/ea and the better quality russian mags (that actually hold the bolt open when empty) are like $70-80/ea

jeebus. I only have 5 so far... Do you even have enough ammo to fill them all up? LOL
IMAG0566.jpg
I need to get more for the 12g but they are ridiculously expensive...the american made mags are like $40-60/ea and the better quality russian mags (that actually hold the bolt open when empty) are like $70-80/ea
Most are full my 9mm is low because or me and a friend and my mom went to Range a few months ago and they both like the 9 so used a lot of 9 ammo I'm down to 200 rounds of 9 IMAG0564.jpg my mom 71 year's old she loves that 9mm

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a tactical shotgun so almost all my shotgun ammo is hunting #1-2-4- shot BB AND BBB I do have some buck shot and some trap shot #8 or 71/2 but I have a lot of hunting 12Gage and 20Gage lol that whole shelf is full of shotgun ammo

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top