JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it isn't too late you might want to order this holster because of the forward cant, a zero cant can be a PITA since you will end up constantly twisting it forward to help hide the but from printing and it's also much easier to draw from. I noticed the prices were the same. Just a suggestion.
Gabby
High Noon Holsters Bare Asset Lite Duty Holster — 5 models

This is what I've used for over 3 years, very well made and I got mine from a used bin for $20, it had never had a pistol in it! But since it is straight hung I constantly had to shift it. It looks just as good now as when I bought it.

BlackHawk Inside-the-Pants w/Clip Holster — 16 models _iv_code=BW-HT-BBDEDE-421403BN-R&_iv_hand=right&_iv_gun-model=glock-17-sl-22-sl-31&_iv_gun-make=glock
Durn link didn't all connect so I guess you will have to copy and paste.

Last Edited:
One of these, but not from this seller.
Universal Handgun pistols Magazine Speedloader Speed loader/unloader 9mm-.45ACP | eBay

got it for $14 and free shipping, couldn't pass it up. I think it's a copy of the Uplula loader. If it's junk I'll report it here.
Gabby

Well the shipping was quick it originally said it would be here Friday, then I got a notice saying it would be here tomorrow, and here it is today!
It IS a copy of the Uplula there is NOT one mark that you can consider being a makers mark. There is an arrow on top pointing to the place you are supposed to place the cartridge, and a possible symbol on the back indicating you need to push down, but I'm not positive that is what it was intended for. There is a flat recessed place on the front that looks like it would hold a label, that's it! No instructions what so ever and the loader comes in a plain brown cardboard box that looks to have been made just for it. It certainly fit it snugly. Not even a part or model number!
OK enough of that. The tool is made of a good plastic that is quite rigid and the Tongue Depressor is made of a magnetic metal and painted or coated with some black material.
When it arrived the part that is supposed to pivot with the TD
to push the rounds down wouldn't move and I thought t first that it was broken and jammed shut, but finally I discovered a catch that holds it shut to save space when stored , it is easy to re engage when loading so you need to keep from depressing the catch when it is in the closed position. It has a wide enough throat to handle the widest Glock magazine.
My double stack Ruger magazine had room to rattle around.
I found 2 ways to use it, one is with the throat pointed to my right (I'm right handed) and with my left thumb wrapped over the top and my fingers around to squeeze with I could feed it with my right hand. If you have short fingers this would be pretty difficult for you.
The second way is to turn the throat facing you, and your thumb is in position to squeeze with, and your fingers can push it down. Your thumb and forefinger end up forming an "O" that you insert the cartridge into. As you have already heard this requires the magazine has to be on a solid surface, your knee is fine, or a table top or whatever, as long as it won't fall down and you have a reasonably solid flat surface to press against. The tool has just 2 moving parts and I would say it is rugged enough to last quite a while, the two pivot pins are magnetic so I don't think they will fail any time soon, as they might if made of a plastic. It does take a little practice to get the rhythm, but it isn't difficult. OH I stripped both of my magazines the 10 shot and the 17 and reloaded them several times and the effort to fill them wasn't anything like trying to press them in by hand!
If I find later on a problem with it I'll post it on here but I really don't think that will be any time soon as I don't do as much shooting as you guys with deep pockets and a indoor range near by.
I think I got my moneys worth! :D
Gabby

Mounted up the parts I bought with some Christmas $$ to update my Crosman 1322 to make it a more effective pest control tool. Mods included the stock, the steel breech/bolt kit, the dovetail to pic rail adapter and a not too expensive red/green dot holo sight w/4 recticles.

I put it all together and popped in my SiteLite bore sighter to get the sight adjusted - and now it hits exactly where I'm aiming, every time :p The extra weight from the steel breech really helps balance it out nicely.

Original stock 1322:

1322c_4_2.jpg

Modified:

IMG_7351a.jpg IMG_7353a.jpg IMG_7355.jpg IMG_7358a.jpg

I have the pistol, so what did all the upgrades end up running you?
I'd like to be able to up grade the sights.

The stock was about $24. The steel breech kit was $45. The rail adapter was about $6 and the optic was $24 (when I bought it, looks like it's about $31 now). So, all in, right about $100, or twice the price of the gun itself ;) I hear some folks will sink hundreds of $$ into these guns trying to tweak every extra FPS out of their pellets - I don't foresee going any further with it. I had an Amazon card to burn and this was something I had wanted to do for a while.

But since you specifically asked about the optics, the best option to add optics is to add the Crosman steel breech kit. Not only does it add weight and, supposedly, improve the performance of the gun, it adds a 3/8" dovetail which isn't there on the stock gun, it also provides an improved bolt. To save a few $$ you'd want to find an optic/rings that mount directly to the dovetail, but the one I wanted didn't, so I bought a dovetail to pic rail adapter. Honestly, I'm not sure if you can add optics without doing the breech kit, maybe you can, but drilling into the existing plastic breech isn't going to be an option for mounting.

Here is a link to the optic, it's the 2nd one I've owned and have been pleased with it so far. It's built well (metal construction) and seems to hold zero. The adjustable reticle and variable brightness/color are a nice touch too. I don't know how well this would hold up on a regular firearm:

Amazon.com : LionTac Shockproof Tactical Holographic Sight Scope with 20 mm Rail Rifle Mount and 4 Reticles Red / Green Dot, Black : Sports & Outdoors

81h-NXtdvnL._SL1500_.jpg

One of these, but not from this seller.
Universal Handgun pistols Magazine Speedloader Speed loader/unloader 9mm-.45ACP | eBay

got it for $14 and free shipping, couldn't pass it up. I think it's a copy of the Uplula loader. If it's junk I'll report it here.
Gabby

That looks like a knock-off of the original Maglula which is an excellent piece of kit.
I would be suspect...especially of the type of plastic used.

Has over 1k reviews and overall almost 5 stars. Definitely let us know.

It's a copy of the HKS loader, i have the HKS original, it's ok, not that great, plastic is only just up to the job re flexing.

It's a copy of the HKS loader, i have the HKS original, it's ok, not that great, plastic is only just up to the job re flexing.
Hard to beat Maglula-UPLULA (the original) for $16 on Amazon.
I have the Maglula and the basic from Beretta ($8).
The basic works fine, but the Maglula is faster.
(Crap, I just bought another one !)

Hickok45 likes it.

Last Edited:
Hard to beat Maglula-UPLULA (the original) for $16 on Amazon.
I have the Maglula and the basic from Beretta ($8).
The basic works fine, but the Maglula is faster.
(Crap, I just bought another one !)

Hickok45 likes it.

Wow! For Hickok to say he digs a loader, then it must be worth taking a look at!

Yup, bought the HKS many years ago, but i didn't use it much, not as handy or sturdy as i'd like. I've had the Maglula Hickok is showing off for a few years, it's *very* good.

1 Bravo Company Gunfighter Grip Mod 3 - Black
2 Surefire 123A Lithium Battery - Quantity of 10
1 KAK INDUSTRY 1/2x28 .223/5.56 SLIMLINE FLASH CAN
2 YHM Crush Washer for flash suppressor
2 KNS Precision Gen2 Trigger Group Pins - Black - .154
2 AR Gas Tube Roll Pin
2 Rock River Firing Pin Retaining Pin

Was running low On 123A batteries and ended up ordering way to much stuff. I am getting the KAK flash can to finish up my AR9 build. I wanted to try one and if it does not make me happy it was not to expensive. The rest is just spare parts...just cuz I wanted them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top