JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun show today. Found a new 320 X5 Legion 9 mm for just over $800. Walked away but she was calling me back!

image.jpg

Also gun show today - and not a damn thing worth picking up. Most operators there were waaayyy too impressed with their products. Call me old, but I remember when gun shows had good deals, usually something like 10% below the regular commercial prices. Well, not any more!!!

Picked up my VRPA40, came with a 5rd, grabbed an extra 9rd, 20 shells of 00 Buck.

Got busy helping other people and forgot to pickup my 1911, so will grab it next week, lol..

20230219_004821.jpg

I own a P365 Macro which I now use as my EDC. I bought a Blade Tech 2.0 holster for it and added the hybrid belt clips for it. You can carry either IWB or OWB just by flipping the clips around. Takes about 10 seconds each! No need to undo your belt to slide it through. The clips open and slide behind the belt and snap together. Mighty simple idea.

B870BE8E-6FC3-4988-8C89-42A66846532E.jpeg 96FB2C45-E114-4318-A6A4-3207BB9F5AD3.jpeg

I bought a new RCBS primer flip tray, my last one has lasted over 40 years but now the top part has a crack half way thru it so I figured it was time to have a new one on deck.

Last Edited:
Went out roaming at the mall today with the fam and this thing jumped right into my hands. I have always talked myself out of spending so much for a knife, but 🤷‍♂️. It's the Anonimus.

Bench 2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads