JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BBQ gun 🤔 had to look that term up, I thought at first maybe you meant to type something else and git auto corrected, but searching BBQ gun came up with a deffinitition, basically a show piece 😎, I'd never heard that term before, congrats on the ammo score, everytime I buy ammo at a decent price anymore I feel good, like I won a contest or something.
BBQ Gun - currently off having a caliber conversion done to .38 Super
2096D881-1ECB-4DAB-A87B-F35E93C8402E.jpeg

UIIIII.png

Sandbags are holding up well.:confused:

A very helpful NWFA Member pointed me toward this mint condition P239 9mm (3.6" Barrel, 8 Round). It is a little more difficult finding the less popular discontinued firearms and accessories, but I was able to get a threaded barrel and a few magazines delivered today. Now I need to find a holster for the lil single-stack peashooter.

@PORSCHE928S4 Thank You again for looking out for a fellow member.

Got bored, decided to drop by Oregon Arms and Ammo…about two hours later (and a few bourbons)…

46D2A557-3BF7-483A-A216-EDB3D623DCE6.jpeg

Only my second one. Managed to not launch a detent this time and 2/2 not marring the finish when doing the bolt catch. Woot woot.

Just ordered a Brass Goat AR brass catcher. I'm tired of fighting all the soft side mounted ones and even worse, tired of picking brass up off of the ground. I have high hopes for it!

Ordered an AR9 rifle kit yesterday and then completed it with an Aero Precision dedicated 9mm lower today that was on sale. Less than $450 for another AR9! At least this one is for me, my daughter has the first one that was put together in the house.

Picked up a break action Pointer Pup 410 on a trade for an older bolt action 410 for a 73 year old friend that could not operate the Pointer Pup. Bought a pound of magnum pistol powder and some snap caps for my 45LC for me to practice my left hand draw and shooting. I'm planning for a shoulder surgery soon so I am getting myself lefty ready!

Picked up a break action Pointer Pup 410 on a trade for an older bolt action 410 for a 73 year old friend that could not operate the Pointer Pup. Bought a pound of magnum pistol powder and some snap caps for my 45LC for me to practice my left hand draw and shooting. I'm planning for a shoulder surgery soon so I am getting myself lefty ready!
You carry a 45LC? 🤠

Consider the total cost, say you find them for 1.50/each, 50 miles away, and you get 25 miles/gallon at nearly 4.00/gallon, you've saved a net of 4.00 and driven 100 miles. Consider your time and wear and tear on your vehicle. That 2.50/each is more than you want to pay but might not be more than the actual cost should you need to travel a distance to get them at a lower cost.

I'm a cheap bastage, squeezing every penny and always consider the total cost

:D
Saw this video pop up on my YouTube feed, made me think of this thread.

Picked up a new Remington R1 stainless, a Hornady case prep center, and a bunch of other small stuff at the Albany gun show. Was a great day with my son and a good friend. Glad to see a big show again down in Albany.

Picked up a Lorcin L380 parts kit off gunbroker and a Cobra FS380 firing pin spring off Gunpartscorp.

I still need to find a satin finish Cobra FS380 slide, that's reasonably priced. The FS380 has a beefier, and less prone to failure, slide.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top