JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, You should really shoot one of those before you buy one. Its one of those guns that 10 years from now it will have run a box of shells through it.
Probably right because I just ordered 200 rounds for it and that was the cheapest I could find was A dollar a round.

If I want some good stuff it starts a 2 bucks a round and up.
That's nothing. I bought a Marlin 375 Winchester in 1980, same size/weight as their 336, 30-30. After 20 rounds of 250 grain ammo, I was done. My shoulder was sore for days. I am now stocked up on ammo (>250 rounds), reloading supplies (bullets & brass) so my great-grandchildren will be able to enjoy it.

It was on closeout and I had my choice of .375 Win or 30-30 for the same price ($169). Of course I took the Big Bore.

Then they stopped producing the 250 grain, I have two left, and just manufactured the 200 grain. Then they stopped producing ammo for it. Ammo was up to $150 a box on Gunbroker. When they finally started making the ammo again this last time, it was about $50 a box. They would make a run of ammo every 7 years or so and the cost would go up each time. I used to pay around $18 out the door from a gun shop when I originally bought it. Now there are others that are making it full time, around $38 a box.

38-55's work in it also. I have some Buffalo Bore 255 grain 38-55's, but have not shot any yet. They should be similar to the 250 grain .375's.

The moral to this story is buy lots of reloading supplies and ammo when it is cheap.

If I ever get up that way, we can compare calibers. I used to live in Kitsap county and think that I can still find Anacortes. Not far as the crow flies.:)

leveraction2.jpg

Well, I've spent the past three hours trying to get this to work. Multiple adjustments, larger pants, longer belt, different positions around the waist, but it just isn't going to work. The gun can be pulled out with some effort, but it's next to impossible to re-holster it. Because of the flexible rubber pieces that sit between the holster and the backing , the belt and pants squeeze it closed at the top. I've install the largest rubber pieces shipped to no avail. I tried modifying the backing to no avail. Pretty disappointing to spend $80 and have to throw it in the "unusable" box. Oh well, time to start looking elsewhere.
To be honest, I don't like soft IWB or hard single clip kydex IWB holsters, soft collapses and single clips feel bulky to me, at least the ones I have tried. My preferred style and comfort level are the pancake type kydex, .080 min preferred, or reinforced leather if you prefer, for IWB. My preference has been Blackrhino Concealment TCS, TCS - Covertible OWB to IWB Holster - Black Rhino Concealment
I have also modified the K-Rounds Pancake using IWB clips from BRC which work very well. OWB Pancake – K ROUNDS

Of Note, I carry either a Sig P320C, M11-A1 (P228) BRC or M&P9 Shield K-Rounds, all very comfortably!

Last Edited:
To be honest, I don't like soft IWB or hard single clip kydex IWB holsters, soft collapses and single clips feel bulky to me, at least the ones I have tried. My preferred style and comfort level are the pancake type kydex, .080 min preferred, or reinforced leather if you prefer, for IWB. My preference has been Blackrhino Concealment TCS, TCS - Covertible OWB to IWB Holster - Black Rhino Concealment
I have also modified the K-Rounds Pancake using IWB clips from BRC which work very well. OWB Pancake – K ROUNDS

Of Note, I carry either a Sig P320C, M11-A1 (P228) BRC or M&P9 Shield K-Rounds, all very comfortably!
This is a non-bulky single clip kydex for the M11-A1, dry thin, very comfortable, it's from Black Point tactical...

BB209A4F-6F0B-4F4A-BFB9-6E55131487DC.jpeg 3EFBA173-FF95-4445-A743-D19DB55BA0D0.jpeg

Yeah, You should really shoot one of those before you buy one. Its one of those guns that 10 years from now it will have run a box of shells through it.
Plus 1 to that The old school 45-70 for low-wall guns is OK but the likes of Cor-Bon and Buffalo Bore recoil will knock your dick in the dirt.
Hammertime!

This is a non-bulky single clip kydex for the M11-A1, dry thin, very comfortable, it's from Black Point tactical...

View attachment 659590View attachment 659591
Also not mentioned was that the single clip, for me, interferes with holster position on my cargo pants of choice. Generally @ 3 to 4 o-clock w/15* cant conceals best with my chubby body. This one does look somewhat slimmer than the one I have

Also not mentioned was that the single clip, for me, interferes with holster position on my cargo pants of choice. Generally @ 3 to 4 o-clock w/15* cant conceals best with my chubby body. This one does look somewhat slimmer than the one I have
Agreed, I have another single clip kydex for the M11, that's just too bulky to use. The one pictured was intended for appendix carry, but I keep in the 3 o'clock position myself, either just forward of a belt loop, or just aft, depending on their location.

edited to add photo:

9B942338-E48E-46B4-8A0D-CBA4FA47F620.jpeg

Last Edited:
Picked up some more ammo for my newest addition to the collection.

Kinda excited about this brand the finished ammo looks good, it comes in star line brass and it is decently priced for what it is.

32DD7D5C-184D-4541-84FF-61AD0A67BEBD.jpeg

F172CBC7-D400-4DF5-8AB8-FC0847BE89B4.jpeg
Total impulse buy... saw em online and had to have one. So without thinking I dropped $160 for something I don't need that's going to cost me money I don't have to build another upper I'll never shoot...
who said AR building was an addiction? Then called them back and added the Magpul Mag release lever for my Scorpion.

Watched this after the fact, and looks like they are worth checking out.
... and Larry looks to have lost a few pounds. Hardly recognized him!

Picked up some more ammo for my newest addition to the collection.

Kinda excited about this brand the finished ammo looks good, it comes in star line brass and it is decently priced for what it is.

View attachment 660084
I don't want to burst your bubble, but there have been issues with this company, mostly rifle rounds. No customer service.There is even a thread on NWFA from 2017. The BBB has several unanswered complaints. I hope that they are good, but wanted to let you know before you start shooting them.

They are about 18 miles from my home and I have never heard of them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top