JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't want to burst your bubble, but there have been issues with this company, mostly rifle rounds. No customer service.There is even a thread on NWFA from 2017. The BBB has several unanswered complaints. I hope that they are good, but wanted to let you know before you start shooting them.

They are about 18 miles from my home and I have never heard of them.

No worries, I appreciate the heads up. I shot a couple cylinders out of each and it seems to be good to go, more accurate than I am and felt recoil seemed consistent (couldn't use my chrono I was at an indoor range)

i cant speak for their rifle ammo as I've never shot it, I'll be interested in putting it through my chrono and seeing how close to listed velocity they are...maybe next month.

Received my Borka torque driver kit last week.

AEAD8842-450A-4CD6-B580-94CDCC4746F3_1_201_a.jpeg

Picked up an OWB holster that will hold my semi auto handgun with a laser installed. I really like the fit and feel. Holds an extra mag and also has a hold down strap that is adjustable.

IMG_20200216_180435.jpg

Picked up a Sightmark 9mm Luger boresight laser. I put it in the chamber and turned my Armalaser on to see how far off it was. It was 2 1/2" low and 2" to the right at 10 yards. I am looking forward to hitting the range to see how it does.Sorry the pics are fuzzy.

IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2140.JPG IMG_2139.JPG

Last Edited:
Stribog arrived at Limitless America today . I bought some ammo there and ordered some extra mags from them as well.
Great shop out there in Washougal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads