JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to take it to the range but the extractor is really chewing up my dummy rounds so we will see how it goes.
Lol I been thinking about it for awhile .
I really like them been to the gun shop a few times.
I like the trigger and the way it feels .
I'm thinking about one of the brown ones.
But I just looked at the black and grey one the other day.
Is yours the 9 mm .
I got a Kimber 1911 in 45 but I want a 9mm .
I think they come in 40 cal also

Screenshot_2020-02-01_151808.jpg Screenshot_2020-02-01_151836.jpg

From what I read the problem that most people have is the chamber needs to be polished .
Tight chamber . problem feeding and extraction.
Well I went to the range and it shoots well except federal HST. It looks like I will be shooting critical duty until I get the feed ramp angle fixed a little.

Well I went to the range and it shoots well except federal HST. It looks like I will be shooting critical duty until I get the feed ramp angle fixed a little.
Polish the feed ramp and chamber with Mothers mag wheel polish and a soft wheel on a dremel until shiny. Does not remove any material, or minimal depending on how long you polish it. I do this with all of my pistols.

All of my pistols run HSTs. It is my favorite defense cartridge. I did have to have a couple of my Tanfoglios and a 1911 throated to be more reliable with HPs.

Last Edited:
Decided I need to finish outfitting some of my AR's so I purchased 2 sets of UTG flip up back up sights for 2 of the AR-15's and a rear back up site for the AR 10. Also purchased a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 for one of my 10-22's along with a picatinny rail for it.

71zZLofLX+L._SX679_.jpg 61gapnt1XLL._SX679_.jpg untitled.png untitled 2.png

I recently bought a new Marlin 336ss.

With all the hating going on with Remlin products, mine have never got the memo. The fit and finish on this one is impeccable, and although I've only shot it a little bit, the accuracy is already proving to be every bit as good as any other .30-30. And the feeding on this one, surprisingly smooth.:cool:

P1010835.JPG

P1010842.JPG

XL grip mod, Gray Guns trigger and Hogue sleeve showed up today for my P365
V6ubxMcl.jpg

Installed the Gray Guns new hammer strut system in one of my P229's today too.
Whoo hoo.. range time. :D

Picked a Bushmaster M17S bullpup. Pretty clean. Forgotten weapons has a video and there's a fair amount of info out there. Would really like to know what year it was mfg. pre ban perhaps. Serial # is P049##. Built for the Australian military but they went a different direction. Not quite that simple but. Feel free to share with me.

21AC4BFC-E8C1-41BE-A379-EC10ED965CD4.jpeg

Picked a Bushmaster M17S bullpup. Pretty clean. Forgotten weapons has a video and there's a fair amount of info out there. Would really like to know what year it was mfg. pre ban perhaps. Serial # is P049##. Built for the Australian military but they went a different direction. Not quite that simple but. Feel free to share with me.

View attachment 656988
Yours appears to be the Rifle version. They also made a bull-pup pistol with an 11.5" barrel, 20.5" OAL. I happen to have the Operation Manual for it. They also made a piston driven rifle, not a bull-pup, around the same time with a folding stock.

You are right about being pre-ban, and some of them were modified and sold post-ban. The folding stock on the rifle had to be pinned to make it legal.

They are not the best weapons that Bushmaster manufactured, but they are a lot of fun. One that I know of has 8,000 - 10,000 rounds through it without a malfunction.

I don't know if Bushmaster made anymore once the pre-bans were sold off. I would date it between early 1980's to 1990 or so. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on these. I am not as knowledgeable about the rifle bull-pup. It may have been a whole different manufacturing run. It looks much different that the pistol version.

img010.jpg

View attachment 656988
K&M makes a modern version. But the original looks better. How much did yours go for?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top