JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it only took a few years, but this followed me home today - I've wanted the Model 29 in Dirty Harry configuration for quite some time :cool:

IMG_20190209_184613.jpg

I bought a Real Avid Pivot Pin Tool. I was having issues with using a box cutter to hold the detent down and when cutter would slip the detent would fly away. Spring would stay in.

1094F166-A26C-46F6-BBF3-6F206443BDF9.jpeg

I bought a Real Avid Pivot Pin Tool. I was having issues with using a box cutter to hold the detent down and when cutter would slip the detent would fly away. Spring would stay in.

View attachment 547022

Nice! Ordered one of those just now after seeing your post.

I received another Thunder Beast CB muzzle brake on Friday. Was supposed to receive an AR barrel also but FedEx decided the roads were too bad to deliver it (even though it was on a truck in my area all day). Of course, last part needed to assemble this gun. :( :mad:

Was supposed to receive an AR barrel also but FedEx decided the roads were too bad to deliver it (even though it was on a truck in my area all day). Of course, last part needed to assemble this gun. :( :mad:
You must live on or near a hill. The UPS driver delivered 1 case of ammo a day for 4 days to my house (only 2 orders in there but 1 order was 3 boxes shipped together) my order came first day on time, but buddies order came 1 case a day for 3 days cause of weather lol. same driver delivered it every time but he said they were backed up at least a week on deliveries and just filling trailers with boxes they couldn't deliver due to weather. Said he didn't mind delivering to my place cause it's nice and level enough he can get here safely, but a couple other neighborhoods that have big hills to get into: they aren't even bothering with delivering in those neighborhoods till the snow and ice is gone because it's not worth putting a truck in a ditch over.

Bought some .45. I like the Win1911, runs great in my AMT Hardballer. I think that Winchester is going to discontinue this. I see less and less and it is getting more expensive to buy just the HP. Got a great deal on this, $75 a box of 200. I will probably regret not buying more at that price.
869264776.jpg Also picked up another 200 rounds of 9mm Blazer Brass from Bimart.

You must live on or near a hill. The UPS driver delivered 1 case of ammo a day for 4 days to my house (only 2 orders in there but 1 order was 3 boxes shipped together) my order came first day on time, but buddies order came 1 case a day for 3 days cause of weather lol. same driver delivered it every time but he said they were backed up at least a week on deliveries and just filling trailers with boxes they couldn't deliver due to weather. Said he didn't mind delivering to my place cause it's nice and level enough he can get here safely, but a couple other neighborhoods that have big hills to get into: they aren't even bothering with delivering in those neighborhoods till the snow and ice is gone because it's not worth putting a truck in a ditch over.

Nope, flat as flat can get. :mad:

View attachment 546316

Bi-Mart has these on sale and I picked some up today. Hornady Frontier 5.56 55gr FMJ 150 rounds for $39.97 (26.6¢ per round). Remington 22 Thunderbolt 40gr LRN 500 rounds for $18.88 (3.8¢ per round). If you don't like Remington Thunderbolts they have 525-round Federal Champion and 500-round American Eagle boxes for around a dollar more.

I have absolutely no need for more 223/5.56 but seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. Picked up one box of the Frontier and a box of Thunderbolts today (always need more 22). The thing about the Frontier is... you couldn't buy new brass for that cheap. I know there is once fired stuff around for less than that but still, pretty hard to pass up.

Bought some .45. I like the Win1911, runs great in my AMT Hardballer. I think that Winchester is going to discontinue this. I see less and less and it is getting more expensive to buy just the HP. Got a great deal on this, $75 a box of 200. I will probably regret not buying more at that price.
View attachment 547277 Also picked up another 200 rounds of 9mm Blazer Brass from Bimart.
That is pretty reasonable $1875 a box for 45 HP.

That is pretty reasonable $1875 a box for 45 HP.
Two boxes are HPs and two are fmj that have the same ballistic characteristics as the HPs. Still good deal considering the HPs are going for $33 a box.

I bought into the Winchester hype on these and decided that I liked them. They are specifically made for 1911s - really. I realize that 90% of .45 ACPs are going to run through a 1911 since that is what it was created for. Why Winchester had to make a specific .45 for the1911 is curious and definitely a marketing hype, but I still like them.

I'm late to the game by a few years, but I finally got around to ordering my first 5.45x39mm rifle (Molot VEPR) and a case of ammo. Really wish I had decided to get one of these before circle 10 magazines were $50 a pop...

0025350_molot-vepr-545-165-barrel-black-polymer-stock-one-30-round-magazine.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR