JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Plain ol lil box of Frontier 5.56.......its symbolism to me when I buy ammo recently. I think I will purchase some "symbolism" each day this week. Monday was 22 mag/50gr, Tues was 5.56, Wed will be 17HMR.......yea symbolic:D

Okay. I like the idea for prepping charges ahead of time and having everything sealed and easy to transport.
I loaded them up from 50 to 100 .
And testing .
My muzzleloader shoots best at 70 or 80 .
But every gun is different .
And if I need to I could pour 90 or a 100 it's all in the poutch

When I frist got the gun I went with Andy and we started at 50 and added a little bit .
Then I went and tried it out .60 70 80 90 100.
Lol but that's how you do it . keep testing..
Tell you get it right.

No one would ever fault someone in Washington/Oregon from splurging a little now anticipating blatant constitutional infringement laws flowing down the pipe. Someone has to supply America 2.0

When I frist got the gun I went with Andy and we started at 50 and added a little bit .
Then I went and tried it out .60 70 80 90 100.
Lol but that's how you do it . keep testing..
Tell you get it right.

Yep, Andy's given me some great advice on finding the right loading for my rifle. It's worked very well. Just need to spend more time to find the load that is the most accurate.

I ordered my daughter's first "Pew" for her birthday. That is some months away, but I got a good deal on a NIB Daisy Red Ryder, so I decided not to pass it up. I'll wrap it up and store it at my office until b-day rolls around. (And at the current rate of gun control insanity, it likely won't be long before BB guns require NFA registration, so might as well now.)

yaLodBT.jpg

And the big brown van dropped off some fodder for Dah-Do's lever-action "Pew". (According to some a years worth, but that is crazy talk.)

AMIHWSQ.jpg

EFZ65Ts.jpg

I been a bad boy.... :D
Traveling a lot, working a lot of overtime (salaried overtime - a hoot!) and daily per diem while spending less than $10/day on food...
Latest acquisitions:
204 Ruger + 3 boxes ammo + 3x9x44 scope $425
224 Valkyrie complete upper to add to my spare "poverty pony" lower
Just completed assembling the upper for a complete, $300 - 6.5 Grendel "budget" rifle:
Cost Item
$31.50 Classic Firearms Gas Tube, Gas Block, Chg Hndl
$180.00 Bear Creek Arsenal 16" Barrel, Assembled Upper, BCG
$30.00 15" Quad Rail Unknown Make
$40.00 Poverty Pony Stripped Lower#2
$18.00 Stock, spring & buffer
$0.00 Surplus pistol grip
$0.00 Surplus thread guard
$0.00 Surplus KAC BUIS (courtesy MTPockets - I think)
$0.00 Surplus LPK, Unknown mfg or source
It's black, it's ugly, and it should get the job done (when I complete the lower assembly). Only complaint? I don't like quad rails....
Another range report to come....​

Plus, in the past month, acquired 215 months total of FU-SB501 ammo for seven different cartridges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top