JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I been a bad boy.... :D
Traveling a lot, working a lot of overtime (salaried overtime - a hoot!) and daily per diem while spending less than $10/day on food...
Latest acquisitions:
204 Ruger + 3 boxes ammo + 3x9x44 scope $425
224 Valkyrie complete upper to add to my spare "poverty pony" lower
Just completed assembling the upper for a complete, $300 - 6.5 Grendel "budget" rifle:
Cost Item
$31.50 Classic Firearms Gas Tube, Gas Block, Chg Hndl
$180.00 Bear Creek Arsenal 16" Barrel, Assembled Upper, BCG
$30.00 15" Quad Rail Unknown Make
$40.00 Poverty Pony Stripped Lower#2
$18.00 Stock, spring & buffer
$0.00 Surplus pistol grip
$0.00 Surplus thread guard
$0.00 Surplus KAC BUIS (courtesy MTPockets - I think)
$0.00 Surplus LPK, Unknown mfg or source
It's black, it's ugly, and it should get the job done (when I complete the lower assembly). Only complaint? I don't like quad rails....

Another range report to come....​

Plus, in the past month, acquired 215 months total of FU-SB501 ammo for seven different cartridges.
I have Home built lowers with Aero Precision , Anderson "poverty Pony", Bear Creek (including a side charger), Delton, PSA. I did the Delton first and it has a warm spot in my heart. I consider my Aero's to be my premium guns. I like that "Poverty Pony" on the Anderson's though. "Idle hands ……. "

Edit: I have quad rails too and agree with you. Quad rails and side chargers are both great ideas … for somebody else.

well crap...ordered more stuff. :oops:

2x 30rd C-products 7.62x39 mags for the new upper.
4-14x44 primary arms ACSS DMR .308 scope + free mount (so that the EOTech can move to the new upper LOL)
1 bottle of gun cleaner cause my bottle is running rather low.

I have Home built lowers with Aero Precision , Anderson "poverty Pony", Bear Creek (including a side charger), Delton, PSA. I did the Delton first and it has a warm spot in my heart. I consider my Aero's to be my premium guns. I like that "Poverty Pony" on the Anderson's though. "Idle hands ……. "

Edit: I have quad rails too and agree with you. Quad rails and side chargers are both great ideas … for somebody else.
Yah , I have home assembled PSA, Aero, & Anderson. They all shoot better than I can, which is why I ptactice.

A Kel-Tec PMR-30
Figured I should get it now.
FYI
Bi-Mart has one for $349.97 and Sportsmen's Warehouse will price match if you want the extra points instead.

A Kel-Tec PMR-30
Figured I should get it now.
FYI
Bi-Mart has one for $349.97 and Sportsmen's Warehouse will price match if you want the extra points instead.
I paid near $500 for mine and still think it was/is worth it. It shoots just great. Great gun, but it can be ammo sensitive.

I was going to ask what the poverty pony lower is but you answered my question. It is an Anderson lower. I built two Anderson lowers and went together quite nicely. The only issue was the BAD lever on my second lower. I know I posted my issue and it was solved with a single piece Phase 5 BAD lever instead.

The strap is 16' and the chains are 10.5" with hooks on each end. All are new surplus. But I described them incorrectly, they're not tow chains, just 1/4" chains. My apologies, not enough coffee today so I fixed the post.
Army Surplus Warehouse is the site and prices vary but are pretty good.

Today - 2/6/2019 BCA is doing free shipping on all complete uppers.
BCA Side Charging AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly 7.62x39, 16" 4150 Parkerized Barrel, 1:10 Twist, 15"MLOK Rail

That's the 7.62x39 upper I ordered yesterday. Of course the turds give free shipping the day after I order it...:rolleyes: so that's $10 off if you're lookin for a complete reliable 7.62x39 AR upper for under $250 that can hold MOA and under accuracy using steel cased wolf military classic ammo and with an impatient shooter like me behind the trigger :eek:

Last Edited:
Acquired a set of aftermarket grips for the Model 29. :)

rip.jpg

I just received my IPOK medical kit.

5601378B-2EF7-46C7-BDD8-88DDB297819F.jpeg 3166C346-8B48-463E-B95E-763D4AF4034B.jpeg

My other IPOK kit expires in a few months so I bought a new one. I always take one in my range bag.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top