JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped at Bimart about 4:00 pm this afternoon and picked up a BX-25 for my recently rejuvenated 10/22. Pretty decent price at $27.97. Also while I was there, might as well get a box of 124 gr Hornady XTP bullets in the 9mm variety. By 5:00 pm, that box of bullets looked like this. RoUYxFvSSduPmsPj2SyzRg.jpg

Oh yeah I ordered some pieces parts for a new PSA 9MM AR pistol. I was going to go Angstandt, but they are pricey and you have to put it all together if getting a 10.5" barrel (Theirs's is 6") I have built many AR's so that was no biggie, but I was not the one wanting a 9 MM anything, so I just want this done. Got a Holosun red dot for it.

I bought a second Holosun Red Dot with QD mount so the Warden can have one on her 9MM AR pistol and another on her 5.56 AR Carbine so they have the same controls and reticle. I guess I will inherent her Trijicon MRO. This Holosun was $246 at Cheaper than Dirt. I paid 299 at PSA for the other one.

Lucky Sporting Goods @LuckySG was practically giving away Magpul stuff today, grabbed a MOE stock and another PMag for the collection, great deal, great guy to deal with.

IMG_20181005_232732.jpg

I bought a second Holosun Red Dot with QD mount so the Warden can have one on her 9MM AR pistol and another on her 5.56 AR Carbine so they have the same controls and reticle. I guess I will inherent her Trijicon MRO. This Holosun was $246 at Cheaper than Dirt. I paid 299 at PSA for the other one.

Which Holosun did you choose and why? Currently I'm using a Holosun HS503G and I think my father is running a Holosun 515CU on his Mini-14.

Banks huh? I'll have to stop by. Another loss at the Bud's penny auction, but they give you a offer to buy the item using 75 or 80% of what you had already spent. As a result I am getting a Kel-Tek Sub 2000 in 9 MM. Blue furniture. I think the Warden will like it.

Which Holosun did you choose and why? Currently I'm using a Holosun HS503G and I think my father is running a Holosun 515CU on his Mini-14.
Models? they have different Models? Both mine will be HS510C's, I got them as they were available and had a reticle like Sightmark's 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot in middle and they seemed smaller than the bulky Sightmark. They are both for the Warden's AR carbine and AR pistol, same controls will be good. I did not do research much like I did when I first got red dots (Aimpoint PRO's) later I tried others with good but not great success, this time around it was all reticle, a few reviews and we had a winner.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top