JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ruger P C Carbine

2491140_100090697_is.jpg

I have a half dozen Ruger American Pistol 17 round magazines and just bought 4 33 round Glock magazines, I am equipped well for a PC9, but I am going cheap for my 9MM Carbine with a Sub 2000.
Cheap isn't necessarily better though but this rifle is just for fun. I already switched the mag well over to the glock one as I have a bunch of Glock mags including 3 big ones.

Kriss Vector in FDE w/ folding brace. W/ 3 tan Glock 33rd mags.

My 17yr old son has been infatuated with Kriss Vectors. I have had no interest in them. If I want to shoot glock mags, I have Glocks that do a great job. He turns 18 in two months. It will be his 18th birthday present from me. He of course legally cant own it until he is 21. Not like he is going to take it to collage with him anyway, it will live in my safe and be there when ever he wants to join me at the range.

4F9DFAD7-3A92-4697-98BE-868D19ADCF1E.jpeg

When you've had time to compare both grips would you let me know your thoughts on each. The family and I have only ever used the standard grips on the P250 and P320 and never the RX, but I'm interested to know your opinion on each comparatively.
I have shot it a couple of times so far but give me a couple more times to the range with it and I will let you know.

Grabbed a couple of things from Sportsman's, i'll have a Model 29 eventually, so i grabbed a nice jag, and i figured i'd try out a bore squeegee for the shotguns.

IMG_20181015_205520.jpg

I ordered a Tipton carbon fiber cleaning rod for my AR rifles. I bought one caliber for my M14 months ago and really like it. I also some nylon bore bushes and chamber mops for my melonite barrel.

831B3ABB-3C51-483A-9C45-E68886E2E6D2.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads