JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received my parts for my lower receiver. Building a FDE one. Bought the FDE parts kit but my lower is black and the upper receiver has FDE hand guards the but the rest of receiver is black. Not sure if want to put the FDE parts on the black lower.

AA20BC47-66F6-4287-A310-22188ED1E850.jpeg

I received my parts for my lower receiver. Building a FDE one. Bought the FDE parts kit but my lower is black and the upper receiver has FDE hand guards the but the rest of receiver is black. Not sure if want to put the FDE parts on the black lower.

View attachment 501666

I was going to get my lower receiver FDE, but after I got it all together, I love the fact that the buffer tube and the lower is black. It's a nice offset from the FDE.
2018-08-24 08.06.19.jpg

I was going to get my lower receiver FDE, but after I got it all together, I love the fact that the buffer tube and the lower is black. It's a nice offset from the FDE.
View attachment 501731

I do have a black buffer tube instead of the FDE one but the ejection port, and forward assist and other items are black not FDE. I will take some pictures when I assemble the lower and post them. But it is easy to change the buffer tube from FDE to black one.

I was on the penny Auctions from Bud's and I half won a S&W 380EZ Shield (I'm a sucker for 380's, this would make 12) and I realized that their new Buy it now price for me was just $123 more so I parted with the bucks and was expecting it, but they e-mailed me a 'so sorry' e-mail, that they were flat out and gave me a $385 credit on any of their existing inventory, don't know what I'll get.

ARPC show wasn't as good for sales as I was hoping, but I got some great deals and found the holy grail of colt parts...
It is the missing piece I've been looking for years to build my own Colt Delta HBAR...
I found the scope last year, the delta medallions online a while back...
28828ACD-CFF1-4826-9C63-EEEA1CEF5022.jpeg
but the cheek riser... authentic colt I thought an impossibility so I resigned to looking for suitable generic.
Low and behold hens teeth do exist! I found the real deal NOS!
:s0115:
9A487B0F-9123-4F64-A5AB-0B96B54F1803.jpeg F63394CD-7F23-4419-998E-364860C2EA1D.jpeg
Now I just need the lower receiver and a suitable trade to get my A2 upper back from my cousin and the AR15 I've been wanting since the day I found out it existed will be mine!
42BBC0E8-B97E-4B6D-A0A2-B822C98D3FEC.jpeg

I ordered a G40 MOS. Should be at my FFL by the end of the week. Now just have to decide between Trijicon and Leupold for the optic. Leaning towards Leupold mainly because it's about $100 cheaper. Sure miss the days when my eyes worked good enough to use open sights...

How do you like the 6315(10)? What else did get from him? FCD is one my standard go-to guys, but I have not tried his MD yet.
Looks good, well engineered, but they are not on any thing yet. I have two Faxon black Gunner Barrels and a Shiny SS Barrel from who knows. I just shot my last build with a Faxon and a LanTac Muzzle brake. It was accurate, but I think the brake does little for me, but do garner some dirty looks from neighbors. I have another brake, but I will move back to birdcages.
When the A1's came out in late '67 for us, I was fascinated by the difference from our three prong. We guessed they did not want us using them to open a case of C's

I found a use for my 385 credit at Bud's, I found a new 7.5" Ruger Blackhawk in that very common 30 Caliber M1 Carbine, I have ammo for it. I want to shoot it and my 327 Federal Blackhawk to see which one is louder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top