JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a vortex StrikeEagle 1-6,a great scope... but the reticle was a little too busy and confusing. This is much better... just wish it was black so I could put it on Scarlett.
B52DCBE8-6DD0-4D81-9385-E6767CA0A225.jpeg
Maybe I'll just get a magnifier for her Spark instead.

That cougar logo reminds me of...View attachment 464646
Thundercats Roar!
Lol my friend at work just gave me a mag the other night .
He buys storge lockers and when he finds gun STUFF he brings it to me .
One mag kinda old had a big rust spot on it .
I took it home sprayed it with WD40 and sanded the spot got it pretty clean .lol m9 mag just what I thought .sold it for 5 BUCKS lol I thought they were worth more but you can find brand new surplus ones for 15 BUCKs

Received and replaced my SSS aluminum magwell with a new SJC Heavy Black Brass magwell. . See the pictures for weight differences.

Hope to have time this weekend to test and see how it works. In the mean time I need to lift some weights because I can feel that its a lot heavier that the aluminium one.
20180531_150608.jpg 20180531_150637.jpg 20180531_150957.jpg

WAY too late for that...:p

I have multiples already mounted, along with the 4-14x44 ACSS, 4-14x44 ARC-2, 1-6x24 .300 Blackout ACSS, & Advanced Micro Dots. I just picked up an older 4x prism scope this weekend, too!

In my spare parts bin, I also have an older M3 Multi-Reticle red dot, M4 Multi-Reticle red dot, and a Gen. 2 version 1-6x24 ACSS scope.

My dream optic is an ACSS ACOG, but I've been very happy with the 1-6x24 & 1-8x24 ACSS scopes so far!

I've always been a fanboy, and now I'm officially claiming the title.:D

I like the variable optics, never cared about them acog fixed scopes.

MKmachining makes a cat-tail for the magnification, it was $15 recently. I put one on the primary arms 1x8 and it's SUPER nice.

I like the variable optics, never cared about them acog fixed scopes.

MKmachining makes a cat-tail for the magnification, it was $15 recently. I put one on the primary arms 1x8 and it's SUPER nice.
Funny you should mention MK Machining...:p

I have them on all of my Primary Arms scopes, and have their bubble levels on the 4-14x scopes.

Not the prettiest, but functional.

Midway has BCM Mod 4 ambidextrous AR-15 charging handles for sale $50 apiece. I have been buying Raptor, but I have several BCM including Mod 4 and like them, they were a lot more expensive.
I swore I would not buy another ProMag product, but a 32 round magazine for my Taurus PT-111 could be fun ad it was calling my name. I can cuss later.

mec3.jpg mec7.jpg I bought 2 Mec 600 JR Mark 5 12 gauge reloaders today at a garage sale. One has a universal charge bar. I also got a die set for 20 gauge and 410 gauge and a couple of other accessories. Now I just need to rehome these as I do not reload shotgun shells.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top