JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mags came in. So much rust and dented metal... On the outside chairs. I was kinda disappointed to not find anything on the two BFPU mags other than just signs of wear.

IMG_3480.JPG

Got my new scope in the mail today .lol and some fishing stuff I ordered .
July 1st they open salmon up here in my area coho and Chinook .the coho I can catch from the beach on the island with light gear casting buzz bombs lol IMG_20180609_112239.jpg IMG_20180609_112957.jpg IMG_20180609_155531.jpg

Got yesterday's purchase installed. Took off the law tactical and replaced it with this.

It still fits in the 511 select carry sling bag. So it's a keeper.:) 20180609_162214.jpg

I went to the range on Wednesday with my gun that was having problem with the LAW TACTICAL FOLDING STOCK short stoking .I changed the spring and the BCG and it worked great .at 25 yards it hits about 1/4 inch low so basically a 36 yard dead shot witch means with in 300 yards a red dot on the chin means a body shot . with in 100 yards .a red dot on the forhead means a face shot .PINK MIST IMG_20180502_193857.jpg IMG_20180502_193919.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
7.5in
I have a 10.5 with the law folder on also and it fits in the same bag, and in fact the 7.5 is longer that 10.5 when its folded by about an inch or so.

I bought a miglength gas tube from my good friends at Gators Custom Guns.. and while I was there I was treated to a delicious Krispy Kream donut.

Never mind the rest of the stuff in the pic... "what did you buy today". Yesterday and trades don't count...

Just bought the gas tube today..;)

E2F54DDD-A75F-4FF1-A818-3FAC52CF9769.jpeg
Here we go again:rolleyes:

Got a few more Zev Glock mag base +3 base plates and a red stike industry charging handle IMG_20180613_134519.jpg IMG_20180613_134611.jpg accully if you use these mag base to replace the base on a 17 round 9 mm mag it's plus 5 but I replaced the 19x base plates they were already 19 round so it is plus 3

Last Edited:
Reminds me... After I finish my FAL I need to pick up another AK. Maybe I'll go 5.56 this time and just fork out for the mags.

We also need to get an individual, who drinks too many light beers, to pick up a foreign AK to replace the one he's got. ;)

I bought a Ruger Super Blackhawk in .30 Carbine. I had one years ago and let it go and I swore I'd replace it some day. So today was that day.

I also ordered some Buffalo Bore 125gr. Hard Cast ammo for it that makes some pretty impressive numbers for such a little pill.

I bought a miglength gas tube from my good friends at Gators Custom Guns.. and while I was there I was treated to a delicious Krispy Kream donut.

Never mind the rest of the stuff in the pic... "what did you buy today". Yesterday and trades don't count...

Just bought the gas tube today..;)

View attachment 469016
Here we go again:rolleyes:
I really like Gators. They treat you well and have a great selection of things.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top