JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got another one because the first one is awesome MVIMG_20180526_125810.jpg

I bought/won a new Stoeger Cougar 9mm on Gunbroker a couple of nights ago. I used to have a Beretta Cougar in forty-five and I loved it, but I remember thinking it would be even sweeter in a nine. So in my never ending search for "the perfect handgun for me" I decided to see if my ancient memory still functioned.

I looked into the brand and found out Stoeger is no longer making them, they just do shotguns now. However, Beretta owns the company and the guns are the same, made on the same equipment, etc. but were made in Turkey which is how they were able to sell them more reasonably than Beretta did.
I also found out that Beretta owns Benelli and Franchi as well and that the Stoeger semi's use a Benelli action. I guess I'm out of the loop. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's a couple of the pics from GB. It's model #31711. Now it just has to get here.

View attachment 463168 View attachment 463169
Fine guns, they are!

1527372832758-955152610.jpg

I'm having an OCD overload day.... so I fixed it for you! Edited out your foot too.... I can't cope with feet in pics:confused:View attachment 463494
Lol I just got home from the fire department pancake breakfast so I took the picture walking in the house lol.
My sister's fire department had a fundraiser this morning .
Me my brother and nephew and my sister guess WITCH ONE is my sister .lol the FIRE fighter lol 2594.jpeg 2595.jpeg

Today I bought a steel target, some 10mm XTP bullets, and some cardboard targets from our very own LuckySG. He probably should have charged me more, considering how long I talked to his ear off...:p

I then spent the rest of the day up at Wolf Creek scouting around and burning through some ammo.

Lol I just got home from the fire department pancake breakfast so I took the picture walking in the house lol.
My sister's fire department had a fundraiser this morning .
Me my brother and nephew and my sister guess WITCH ONE is my sister .lol the FIRE fighter lol View attachment 463514 View attachment 463515
Have to say Ed, from what I can see in that picture..your sister is definitely much better looking than you. Love those puppy dog eyes:D.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top