JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
idiots-quotes-sarcastic-07.jpg

The better question should have been "why to you want to ban the ....." Never did I realize the Ruger 10/22 is a fantastic 'assault' weapon. I need more of those higher capacity mags. And the cost of the rifle is a fraction of AR's, plus it not 'scary' looking!

Last Edited:
Well, I hope you all reached out to your senators to let them know you oppose this idiot.
He also opposes our ownership of suppressors and is on the board of at least one anti-gun organization.

Regardless of how you feel about your senators, let them know you oppose this nomination!

Its not what people say but what they do. Chipman posing for a picture after the BATFE killed 80+ men, women and children at Waco tells you what he has done.

When they finally do make the sale of things like the AR a no more a LOT of gun owners can look in the mirror for the answer to "why did this happen". It will happen unless there is some major change. After it does it will take years before a lot of gun owners even know it happened.

Folks should know his definition of an assault weapon, listen carefully.

Sadly it will not matter that the people in charge of coming up with rules and laws do not know which end the bullet come out. It will not even slow them down. They will just make rules and laws anyway and leave it to others to pay to fight. Look at WA state's idea of how to define an assault rifle that gun owners helped put in years ago. Many gun owners are still just finding out about the "new law" they supported when they go to buy something like a Ruger 10/22. Then they of course get mad at everyone else for what they supported :s0092:

Why, here's a picture of Chipman at Waco looking all macho and badass. He taught those women and children a lesson they'll remember for the rest of their lives!

1622071696580.png

Why, here's a picture of Chipman at Waco looking all macho and badass. He taught those women and children a lesson they'll remember for the rest of their lives!

View attachment 892708
To me since that picture was taken so many years ago and he is still with the BATFE, its my opinion he is a "true believer" that admires his own handiwork. True believers are the most dangerous people in our society as they have shown a willingness to hurt or kill in their cause. God help us if this man gets the job.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top