JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These people know exactly how unconstitutional their position on firearms is, which is exactly why they want to get rid of them! It's the proverbial thorn in their side in the quest for their most radical fantasies of government overreach!

Urge your senators to oppose Chipman

Oppose the re-introduced bill to ban & confiscate suppressors

This guy is a Royal Piece of Sh!t that should be hung by the neck till dead or better, then burned to a crisp ( Like he did in Waco Tx.) and his ashes pissed on!
That this phucker is even being considered for the job of director of the BATFE, to fairly and equally applying firearms law is a bad joke upon We the People!
I hope they curb stomp this chipmunk looking turd and send him packin!

This guy is a Royal Piece of Sh!t that should be hung by the neck till dead or better, then burned to a crisp ( Like he did in Waco Tx.) and his ashes pissed on!
That this phucker is even being considered for the job of director of the BATFE, to fairly and equally applying firearms law is a bad joke upon We the People!
I hope they curb stomp this chipmunk looking turd and send him packin!
They wont.

Its not what people say but what they do. Chipman posing for a picture after the BATFE killed 80+ men, women and children at Waco tells you what he has done.

THIS! I can't stand this man - Chipman. Ugh.

He reminds me of LON H. after LON got awarded some medal, got promoted and some ding dong company (H-S Precision Inc. out of SD.) HIRED LON to be some MODEL or PR man with their brand. I mean - talk about some crazy @@@ stuff.

Geeze Louise.

Since people HERE and elsewhere bring up WACO... sigh.

And if it was any other TYPE OF RELIGIOUS GROUP that was more or less Mainstream or Popular in the WOKE crowd... people would have been ON THAT SITUATION complaining about HOW IT WAS GOING TO COME DOWN and finally did come down like stink on dung.

PLUS most Americans are just PLAIN ignorant no matter what they watch from Faux Fox to Faux Cnn to whatever (!) when it came to those facts in various famous news stories. Programming - they don't CALL IT THAT for no reason and I have always said it too.

The facts were that 'THEY' knew the leader, they saw him on a fairly regular basis and they could have PICKED HIM UP AT ANY TIME before the poop hit the fan.

IF those DEAD people were in any OTHER religion (Or cult.) which was more mainstream, more popular, more WOKE and/or MORE LOUD in the news - NO ONE would have been murdered because IT would NEVER EVER HAVE GONE DOWN THAT WAY and IF IT had gone down that way with a more popular or famous religion... you would HEAR ABOUT IT ALL OF THE TIME and NO one would have ever stopped talking about the Waco Murders, etc.

You know how people say, "NEVER FORGET!", often? Well, that is how I feel about many news stories about horrific events in national and international history. WACO is one of them.

Chipman LOOKS strange, sinister and sneaky to me too. His FACE and the rest of his body language on how he conducts himself.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
To me since that picture was taken so many years ago and he is still with the BATFE, its my opinion he is a "true believer" that admires his own handiwork. True believers are the most dangerous people in our society as they have shown a willingness to hurt or kill in their cause. God help us if this man gets the job.
THIS is true!

Cate

There is NO such thing as a 'assault weapon' to me. I said it a long time ago and I will say it again.

I dislike the term AW as much as I do NOT like the words - COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS which is nothing but a bunch of HOOEY for more gun control.

Gun Control = People Control.

There IS a reason why people should NEVER EVER FORGET HISTORY and what happens when Communists, religious zealots, cult like leaders, control freaks, kings, queens, tyrants, fascists, dictators, presidents, etc. TAKE or limit a population on what they can and can't own in FIREARMS, knives, and 'arms'.

Plus this BLATANT REMOVAL (And more bans down the road!) of specific firearms and the complete disregard for the TRUE MEANING of the RKBA (The Second Amendment!) HOW each individual in a SANE SOCIETY chooses to defend themselves, their loved ones, their homes, their businesses and their COUNTRY when it comes to foreign and domestic enemies is just plain CRAZY and unconstitutional!

I have used the TERM 'AW' in conversations OFF line and online on boards when people talk about an AW Ban.

I am against all of these bans and restrictions even if I do not own specific firearms that may not (Or may!) come under those 'designations'.

A simple rifle capable of holding ONLY one cartridge or round or a single shot shotgun could hurt, wound and murder a VICTIM if a criminal murderer shot the VICTIM with a well placed round.

So that single shot rifle or shotgun could be used by a criminal who had every intention of wounding or murdering a VICTIM just as one round could do it from those OTHER rifles, handguns, and shotguns that the ANTI and ignorant crowd want to ban, restrict and limit even more.

IF they GO for 1 gun of any type - they will go for ANY OTHER GUN and just continue on their merry way of death by a thousand cuts.

IT reminds me of Bush 2 saying that the Constitution was nothing but a blankety blank piece of paper or Trump saying to go for the GUNS FIRST with his Red Flag Laws salami or the OTHER side saying all of their other dumb bunny ANTI GUN sentences.

Do some of you remember when some POLITICIANS wanted to go after (Ban!) lever action 22lr rifles? Why? Because some rifles held MORE cartridges when it came to specific brands and the CONSUMER/SHOOTER could USE shorts, longs and long rifle cartridges.

I USED TO READ and paste/post some of those really LONG LISTS of guns that the ignorant and ANTI GUN politicians wanted to BAN from the late 90's and on. Now, they want to go after more of them and in some states they already did this too.

An INANIMATE OBJECT with NO pulse can't JUMP UP and ASSAULT A PERSON.

Blame the criminal NOT the thing, object or tool.

These ANTI idiots will go after knives and other tools. STOCK up and learn how to use your knife, axe, 'hawk or pitchfork properly!

WHY don't WE BAN THEIR CRAPOLA? Tit for tat?! Because we believe in a thing called FREEDOM.

STOP their paid protection using ALL FIREARMS and other SELF DEFENSE tools which are PAID WITH TAX DOLLAR MONEY if this crapola continues.

PUT their dung for our Slavelandia's dinner BACK ON THEIR PLATES!

Cate

ADDED MORE.

Last Edited:
Kind of between a rock and and a hard place: 'assualt weapon....rifle...above a .22'. So a 'pistol' in .223 would be ok (until they realized their 'error'). AND since the 9mm imitation "Gatling" gun is neither a pistol or rifle, it too would be ok! Luv it when a 'plan come together'! Who's in charge of the asylum?

sad thing is some people will turn theirs in, in the blink of an eye.

if there is a "but" after "i support the 2nd Ammendment"

youre full of crap and you do not support the 2nd ammendment. there are NO grey areas. either you do support it as it is written, or you dont.

I just watched that, and could hardly believe what my hearing aids were telling me.

In my typical fashion, as I'm a guest here, I'm refraining to make any other comment except to say that it's hard to watch.

sad thing is some people will turn theirs in, in the blink of an eye.

if there is a "but" after "i support the 2nd Ammendment"

youre full of crap and you do not support the 2nd ammendment. there are NO grey areas. either you do support it as it is written, or you dont.

Exactly.

Look at Chipmans eyes, the guy is insane. He has zero common sense and feels that the average American is an idiot for not supporting him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top