JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They can't.
They might - IF the guns you bought legally, then sold illegally (IE as in OR) and later were sold LEGALLY through an FFL it could lead back to you because of the break in the 'paper trail' of the guns being sold illegally and names not matching.

I know its far fetched but I firmly believe any gun that is initially sold (or bought) privately through an FFL begins a 'paper trail' of owners - buyers or sellers.

They might - IF the guns you bought legally, then sold illegally (IE as in OR) and later were sold LEGALLY through an FFL it could lead back to you because of the break in the 'paper trail' of the guns being sold illegally and names not matching.

I know its far fetched but I firmly believe any gun that is initially sold (or bought) privately through an FFL begins a 'paper trail' of owners - buyers or sellers.
I am not selling any of mine so I am not worried about the selling part, but I do not want to come under scrutiny because I buy more firearms than most other buyers.

They are working on trying to redefine firearm ownership as a "hobby" not an individual right so that it's easier for them to try and ban firearms since "hobbys" can be regulated or banned.
Making up new categories, renaming existing classes and outright lying is part of the Leftist playbook. Because it works.

That pesky Constitution gets in the way of so many of their bad ideas, so they manufacture a way to reduce a Right into a hobby for any smooth brains that will listen.

Let's say a person was buying a bunch of firearms through a dealer and selling them privately, without a BG check. How would they determine the sale qty? They can't. If they see somebody buying more than an occasional firearm (whatever that means), that could be suspect to them. If a person is frequently having "Multiple Sales" forms filled out on them, as I have had done lately, that could be a trigger for a visit. My FFL thinks I am paranoid about the Multiple Sales form but now it's an even bigger issue to me. My buying days are just about done if this rule holds.
I think it's more of a pattern of purchases in that case that they would look for and how many you buy in one go or in a only a few days. Example: you buy 3-6 in one day or 4 or more in two days or if buying from multiple shops within few hours to few days. it's more the number of times a day and number of shops in a few days. Most people don't buy more than that in a single day or go to more than 2 or 3 shops within a weeks time, most people have their favorite shops or stores that they go to which gives these estimates.

This is a little concerning as I might sell off 3 guns to a pawn shop sometime within the next month, maybe two, and then buy a couple more. I was hoping to buy probably 3 guns this year before the M114 case this November. Or was it October?

You better hope Trump wins this November so we can stop this nonsense. He needs to flip three states (AZ, GA, NV) to even have a chance, and I don't see that happening. I wish the GOP wasn't so goddamn incompetent.

I got an idea......

Make the BGC system available to EVERYONE. And of course, FREE of CHARGE.

Rrrrright......what if........the same BGC system was used to approve or disapprove of someone before an "important decision" is made? Imagine.....being able to check on someone's character. Before taking a risk on someone renting property, getting a loan, checking on a potential roommate/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.... etc.....?

1712876320998.png

LOL.......do you TRUST the system? Wouldn't the "extra uses" also be of value to society as a whole? If/since we got it....why not use it?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I got an idea......

Make the BGC system available to EVERYONE. And of course, FREE of CHARGE.

Rrrrright......what if........the same BGC system was used to approve or disapprove of someone before an "important decision" is made? Imagine.....being able to check on someone's character. Before taking a risk on someone renting property, getting a loan, checking on a potential roommate/boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.... etc.....?

View attachment 1861462

LOL.......do you TRUST the system? Wouldn't the "extra uses" also be of value to society as a whole? If/since we got it....why not use it?

Aloha, Mark
Aren't we able to technically request criminal bg checks on private citizens from the FBI.. ?

Edit. Yep, for a fee
:rolleyes:

And don't expect to get it sent to you before chef knives are banned
I do know certain companies/corporates make use of that to screen potential employees, especially where actual security is used (not just rent-a-cop shenanigans), as well as where privacy/meds/handling money is concerned.. until the employee is at a certain level of position :rolleyes:

RE : FBI Checks
Post #30

Mind you......it's NOT that I agree with BGC to purchase firearms. So then.....

NOTE
Sounds like it's intended for someone to check on themself.

I want a FREE system to check on the "other person". Afterall....who wants to do business or be associated with : a convicted felon, habitual drug user/abuser or someone who beats on his wife/domestic partner/kids/etc....

See how that works?

Aloha, Mark

This is a little concerning as I might sell off 3 guns to a pawn shop sometime within the next month, maybe two, and then buy a couple more. I was hoping to buy probably 3 guns this year before the M114 case this November. Or was it October?

You better hope Trump wins this November so we can stop this nonsense. He needs to flip three states (AZ, GA, NV) to even have a chance, and I don't see that happening. I wish the GOP wasn't so goddamn incompetent.
Under normal buying patterns, I wouldn't have worried too much about this type of rule. Because of M114 and getting the second job, I went nuts with purchases. That does make me worry about the rule. The last time I sold a firearm was a few years ago and I don't plan on selling any others.

If the rule sticks, I won't be buying any more firearms.

I think the reason they used occasionally instead of using a number is to scare people from making frequent purchases and/or selling firearms. But it might drive more people to make purchases and sales privately.

It would seem to me that if a person was using an FFL to conduct a sale of a firearm to another person, that would satisfy the goal. Maybe they will focus enforcement of this rule in States that don't already have laws against private sales?

Hopefully it will encourage more people to get an FFL.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top