JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cognitive vegetable ensconced behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office of the White House appointing affirmative action mediocrities and goons in positions of power/influence. Democrat party intentionally compromising the election process all over the country. Two Democrat controlled branches of government trying to take control of the Supreme Court. Democrat Brown and Black shirts rioting in urban population centers under the active protection of local Democrat controlled government. Opposition demonstrators being singled out by the Attorney General/Justice Dept. Our children being given propaganda rather than an education The main street media disseminating propaganda and hatred rather than news. Jews being chased down and beaten on American streets.

American citizens must be disarmed......

Read your history people...

You don't think it can happen here? Everyone of us has a friend, neighbor or relative that defends any or all of the actions described in the first paragraph.

Last Edited:
Write my legislators? I did and do but they don't give a rats a** about what I think or want.

chipman is a disgrace to the human race.
Thank you Mr. Kennedy & Mr. Cotton for showing everyone what an ignorant immoral piece of sh*t this person is.

Dan

Note how that Piece of Sh!t wouldn't even answer what HE personally thought an assault weapon is, his personal opinion!!!!
He also told them that he would enforce what ever congress told him to, that it was up to THEM to make determinations of things!

This dude is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S as hell, and given his leash, would do untold harm to this nation! He is a sick and twisted clocksucker who needs to be locked up and studied!

It's OK to make fun of idiots, regardless of nationality. ;)
Sir, I would not presume to do do, full in the certainty that there are folks out there who think that just because I seem to be kindly-disposed to all, generous to a fault, and modest, almost beyond measure, AND write in a tolerably acceptable [mostly] version of English, that I, too, am somehow deficient in the cerebral area.

One man's genius is another man's moron, 'tis said.

Sir, I would not presume to do do, full in the certainty that there are folks out there who think that just because I seem to be kindly-disposed to all, generous to a fault, and modest, almost beyond measure, AND write in a tolerably acceptable [mostly] version of English, that I, too, am somehow deficient in the cerebral area.

One man's genius is another man's moron, 'tis said.

Well said! I have many a time pointed out to the periodic peacock that one man's perceived arrogance is another man's confidence.

silence often ensues….

congress told him to, that it was up to THEM to make determinations of things!
He's not wrong on that; it is up to Congress to make the laws which redefines, or defines, or change meanings :rolleyes:

Note that NFA 1934, GCA1968, FOPA 1986, AWB, all were passed in Congress, not written by the ATF. Now.. the "determinations/Firearms Technology opinions" and so forth? Those are where the ATF likes to screw gun owners over, and I think recently got the ATF's peepee slapped hard by the Courts which basically said they had no force of law beyond what the laws said? I could be wrong on that latter part.

Note how that Piece of Sh!t wouldn't even answer what HE personally thought an assault weapon is, his personal opinion!!!!
He also told them that he would enforce what ever congress told him to, that it was up to THEM to make determinations of things!

This dude is D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S as hell, and given his leash, would do untold harm to this nation! He is a sick and twisted clocksucker who needs to be locked up and studied!
Another "I was just following orders when I killed all those kids".

This question has probably been asked 10,000 times on this forum alone but I will ask it again in vain!
What is it going to take to wake people up? This little tyrant (bubblegumman) and like minded ilk are THE ENEMY!!!!!! I get that most folks don't want to think about, pay attention to what is happening, take time to understand and grasp the reality of just how bad it really is but good grief, there isn't going to be another hill to "die" on. I am still hearing this drivel from the 2A community such as, "wait till the midterms", don't get mad about it" , "biden can't take anything away", "they won't really try" etc etc. Are you effing kidding me? After how many rights, freedoms and liberties have been taken from the citizens of this country in just the last 15-20 years (Not just gun owners btw) and people still don't get it? Its staggering!
The enemy isn't "at the gates" anymore... They are inside the walls destroying everything they can and will continue to do so until they are given a reason to stop. I swore to myself that I wouldnt let this stuff keep me up at night because it doesn't help me or the situation but as of the last 6-7 months between the tyrant in salem and everything that has been happening across the country I have started to lose sleep and struggle to quiet my mind at night. :( I'm at a loss boys... and girls, I don't know what in the world we are supposed to do as a community, Iv'e donated, NOT to the nra, I have volunteered, written letters, emails, ALL the stuff we have told for years MAKES A DIFFERENCE and the only difference I see that is has made is to prolong their efforts just enough to give them time to restructure their talking points and reframe their arguments.

This question has probably been asked 10,000 times on this forum alone but I will ask it again in vain!
What is it going to take to wake people up? This little tyrant (bubblegumman) and like minded ilk are THE
One of the main reason nothing happens is so few gun owners pay any attention to what is being done to them. A lot of them watch a little of it, then watch the main stream news, where they are told all is fine. So they choose to think all is fine. Last many times some over the top laws get through a LOT of gun owners never know it happened until years later. When one finally effects them. Then they get mad. Look how many gun owners supported the current administration and still due support it?
We have just had it too easy for too long. Sadly by the time many wake up it will be way too late but, ignorance is bliss. :s0092:

Cognitive vegetable ensconced behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office of the White House appointing affirmative action mediocrities and goons in positions of power/influence. Democrat party intentionally compromising the election process all over the country. Two Democrat controlled branches of government trying to take control of the Supreme Court. Democrat Brown and Black shirts rioting in urban population centers under the active protection of local Democrat controlled government. Opposition demonstrators being singled out by the Attorney General/Justice Dept. Our children being given propaganda rather than an education The main street media disseminating propaganda and hatred rather than news. Jews being chased down and beaten on American streets.

American citizens must be disarmed......

Read your history people...

You don't think it can happen here? Everyone of us has a friend, neighbor or relative that defends any or all of the actions described in the first paragraph.
Well said!

7AC7114D-2E95-42F4-B5D6-206261D54CAA.jpeg

What is it going to take to wake people up? This little tyrant (bubblegumman) and like minded ilk are THE ENEMY!!!!!! I get that most folks don't want to think about, pay attention to what is happening, take time to understand and grasp the reality of just how bad it really is but good grief, there isn't going to be another hill to "die" on. I am still hearing this drivel from the 2A community such as, "wait till the midterms", don't get mad about it" , "biden can't take anything away", "they won't really try" etc etc. Are you effing kidding me? After how many rights, freedoms and liberties have been taken from the citizens of this country in just the last 15-20 years (Not just gun owners btw) and people still don't get it? Its staggering!
The enemy isn't "at the gates" anymore... They are inside the walls destroying everything they can and will continue to do so until they are given a reason to stop. I swore to myself that I wouldnt let this stuff keep me up at night because it doesn't help me or the situation but as of the last 6-7 months between the tyrant in salem and everything that has been happening across the country I have started to lose sleep and struggle to quiet my mind at night. :( I'm at a loss boys... and girls, I don't know what in the world we are supposed to do as a community, Iv'e donated, NOT to the nra, I have volunteered, written letters, emails, ALL the stuff we have told for years MAKES A DIFFERENCE and the only difference I see that is has made is to prolong their efforts just enough to give them time to restructure their talking points and reframe their arguments.
I'll give you the ONLY answer that matters, but we don't talk about such things in pleasant company, only among closest friends, and even then, it's a very sensitive topic that must be carefully laid out!
You are welcome to have a private convo if you wish and I can then share the wisdom I have gained, but for everyone else, let's just say, some times you gotta break a few eggs to bake a cake, and some times that cake gets a little crispy! Nothing a lot of butter cream frosting wouldn't fix mind you, just saying!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top