JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Violence prevention....
Well now.

I might argue that violence is a natural act...and to prevent violence is unnatural.
Life is violent.
Nature itself is violent...
The most distinctively human act is to recognize violence for what is it and decline to participate.

if you find yourself rationalizing otherwise, well, welcome to an inescapable loop. Enjoy. I will be over there.

The most distinctively human act is to recognize violence for what is it and decline to participate.

if you find yourself rationalizing otherwise, well, welcome to an inescapable loop. Enjoy. I will be over there.
Having served in the Army with 4 combat tours...
If I did not participate in violence...I would not be here with you , for you to disagree with.

To be clear here...
My post in which you quoted ( partially ) , was not meant to glorify violence.
Or to use your term rationalize it.

It was meant to say that it exists...and can be used for good or ill , depending on the circumstances.
If you see what I posted otherwise...then that is on you for reading into what I what I said...and I can't help you with that.
Andy

Last Edited:
Having served in the Army with 4 combat tours...
If I did not participate in violence...I would not be here with you , for you to disagree with.

To be clear here...
My post in which you quoted ( partially ) , was not meant to glorify violence.
Or to use your term rationalize it.

It was meant to say that it exists...and can be used for good or ill , depending on the circumstances.
If you see what I posted otherwise...then that is on you for reading into what I what I said...and I can't help you with that.
Andy
Does Monkeybut own any guns?

This... coming from the party of violence, crime, corruption, racism, and lies. Priceless!
Seeing the violence on the elderly in Portland in several videos just proves the lies the ultra left has toward public safety. I saw them point a bullhorn inches from a wheelchair bound senior in front of her PDX facility, asking them to leave and they screamed in her face. Throw paint in anothers face in front of a police station. Pull guns on another trying to drive through an illegal road block, so many examples of current left's zest for violence.

Just what we don't need. Another alphabet agency driven by ideology. Justice is supposed to be blind to bias. Not actually blind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top