JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

It's not rocket science that this was his endgame.

aabd35fd77bf07c9.jpg Fntoa82WYAA_hOn.jpg Fs6FW46WAAAvXng.jpg Ft_TXa4XsAAMPhY.png Fupe27bXsAcsMOg.jpg

Reading a good rumor on X this morning about a so called allert to FFL holders in the border states. The rumor says that there is a push to buy 50 cal guns by criminals through straw purchases. I suppose if this becomes true then Kamala will set up a gun task force to protect the nation :D

Isn't the net grand for rumors.:s0140:

Reading a good rumor on X this morning about a so called allert to FFL holders in the border states. The rumor says that there is a push to buy 50 cal guns by criminals through straw purchases. I suppose if this becomes true then Kamala will set up a gun task force to protect the nation :D

Isn't the net grand for rumors.:s0140:
Especially X!

What an idiot. Publicly swore an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution. 100's of violations later, still doing it. Still getting away with it. No one in authority questioning it.

My tiny little whisper from the void doesn't matter, it only put me on a "list".

Last Edited:
That 8 rules image is mostly made up BS that doesn't reflect Alinsky's actual writings or interviews.

There are plenty of things to be mad at the Democrats over. Don't waste your energy on this one, and don't base your political opinions on memes.

More info:

That 8 rules image is mostly made up BS that doesn't reflect Alinsky's actual writings or interviews.

There are plenty of things to be mad at the Democrats over. Don't waste your energy on this one, and don't base your political opinions on memes.

More info:
Why do we have to be the rational ones? We should use any and everything, plus do it better than those attacking our rights.

Left wing bullies will never compromise or capitulate to those they bully.

Why do we have to be the rational ones? We should use any and everything, plus do it better than those attacking our rights.

Left wing bullies will never compromise or capitulate to those they bully.
Attempting to sway public perception with false information and character assassination never leads societies anywhere good (see other images in the first post). It's obviously effective against the masses, but I don't care to be involved with any political movement that endorses it as a strategy.

The same point in the original post could be made just as effectively with any of the real examples of gun control strategies and goals put forward by Democrats instead of made up quotes.

Democrats Hate America....what else is new ? they have openly admitted to wanting to ban all weapons. It's all incremental and the FUDS continue to play along. We've already now lost our right in Oregon to make our own firearm, something that is Federally legal and is in within our constitutional right. Registration is unconstitutional ! Where do you think firearms came from before, citizens manufactured them !!! The fact that the govt, the very 2nd ammendment was put in place to protect you from wanting to know or decide or change any part of it, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL !

Those people who believe otherwise dont seem to beleive that they dont' have free speech when it comes to making your own pencil, using a computer cough * assault typing mechanism is what I meant, broadcasting speech, cellphone...... etc

More info:
While you are perhaps correct in stating that Alinsky did not specifically create that list. It is certainly implied by him as well as Dostoyevsky & others.
That argument withstanding, the meme is still relevant and very much applicable to current events.
My intent is to not get bogged down in minutia while the USA falls apart under the rule of an installed dictator.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top