JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got into target shooting for the fun of it.
Am I gonna have to get a law degree to see where I stand?
This nonsense really takes the fun out of the sport!

BGC just to go the the state fair ..... ;)

View attachment 1861515

Funny-squirrel.jpg

I got into target shooting for the fun of it.
Am I gonna have to get a law degree to see where I stand?
This nonsense really takes the fun out of the sport!
Luckily, gun grabbers remain behind the curve. They are a big annoyance, but they have to show their hand first.

You can subvert most of their feeble attemps to break the law. Sometimes it comes at a price. If an actual full auto or SBR were really, really important, they are obtainable. That said, our ability to resist those overreaches force them to be more outlandish and transparent. Especially when they can't verbally speak to what they want. Don't know what a woman is and think an AR15 weighs 10 boxes🤣.

My understanding is that transfers as the way they're done here in Oregon currently would still be ok, and would not require a seller to have an ffl, but for the sale to go through an ffl. I'm sure that if they saw what they felt were an excessive amount of transfers leaving someone's possession there may be a requirement, but I doubt they would looking that closely unless they were already looking at you.

My understanding is that transfers as the way they're done here in Oregon currently would still be ok, and would not require a seller to have an ffl, but for the sale to go through an ffl. I'm sure that if they saw what they felt were an excessive amount of transfers leaving someone's possession there may be a requirement, but I doubt they would looking that closely unless they were already looking at you.
I think you may be right about that.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads