JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has nothing to do with "gun violence prevention". Everyone involved with the new department are known extreme leftist activists and gun control proponents. Their target will not be the criminals, but law abiding Americans exercising their Constitutional rights.

Well golly.
I have some pretty old guns....
I mean this guy has been kicking around ( more or less ) since the 1500's...
No telling what he has been up too in all that time.... :D

Oh wait....
Its a gun....and since guns , really can't do anything without human interaction...
I ain't going to over worry about it.

Gee Joe ( not our Joe as in Joe Link :D )
Why don't you announce the federal office of human violence prevention...
Or better yet enforce the laws we have against...violence....sigh.
Andy

People are so concerned with all the other things the media dictates they should be scared of to give a damn about our own gov't doing everything it can to get out the boot and start 'a stepping.

1695261347052.png

1695261267807.png

1695261288065.png

1695261378374.png

Aloha, Mark

Violence prevention....
Well now.

I might argue that violence is a natural act...and to prevent violence is unnatural.
Life is violent.
Nature itself is violent...when a wolf takes a elk...it ain't like the wolf is all polite about it....

And at certain times and places , violence is a much appreciated and needed trait and action.
Boxing...football...soldiering all come to mind here.
Violence can almost always be seen as an answer or solution.
However one must also always weigh the outcome / consequences of violence to see the gain is worth it or needed in the first place.

Violence for personal gain or to harm others without just reason...is a whole other matter.
Preventing it....Other than on a personal level , not sure what can be done to prevent it.
We do have laws here in our country....it would be good if those laws were used in a just manner to deal with those who use violence as means for person gain or to harm others without reason.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top