JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys need to enjoy life a little more and quit your quacking.

@bbbass i hope you can get out soon and all is well with your affairs, everyone knows you deserve it.

Idk what's stopping @DuneHopper...

The reality is I have to do the job, most only talk about and I have to get my hands dirty and do the dirty work.
Nothing is stopping me, but it sure as heck stops most , :rolleyes:

Lots of live traps available to add to your efforts. No harm in going at them several ways. Available at Ace Hardware, supposedly Walmart :rolleyes: yah sure. Amazon has them. We have them at our local D&B Supply. I have trapped lots of critters. BTW, I wouldn't like those yotes eating small farm stock like ducks and chickens, but clearing out feral cats would be something I'd like to see. Of course, many rural folks say they need mousers around. Bah, I'd rather trap the mice (edit: and save the pheasants from rogue felines).

View attachment 504088

I've wondered about these too, what size do you guys think is needed to be big enough that a coyote would actually crawl in there after a tasty treat?

There are, but from my searching around the cheaper ones (half this cost) are just kinda okay. Where one in this price range blows you away with it's performance. At least that's what I've read.
We should start a gofund me... help stray cats in their struggle against coyotes, goal of 10k.

I get one too because it was my idea... ;)

Surely did. But they were moving through the field, by the time I got out there they were on the other end of things. But if a few upstanding coyote jihadis had been set up on the edge of the field with NV just now........

We should start a gofund me... help stray cats in their struggle against coyotes, goal of 10k.

I get one too because it was my idea... ;)
I like where your heads at! Just need to get a Democrat voters list and you probably have a 50/50 chance of reaching a crazy Christine Ford.....err I mean cat lady. This could work :D

Been researching more this morning. I want a Trijicon Thermal now.

Trijicon® Electro Optics | REAP-IR Mini Thermal Scope
or
Trijicon® Electro Optics | SNIPE-IR Thermal Clip On Scope

Operation 'save the kitties' has commenced :cool:

I will also run a parallel operation entitled 'save the pennies', just in case.

I've wondered about these too, what size do you guys think is needed to be big enough that a coyote would actually crawl in there after a tasty treat?

XXL: I saw one with an 18x16 opening but that may be a bit too small. There was another with a 26" opening and that's probably better. But they are both expensive.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews