JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you need more help......

yotes.jpg

I've had pretty good luck with a mouth call (Knight and Hale?) and my 77/22 and a big flash light. Probably not an ideal rifle choice but I've killed 4 that way and I have neighbors fairly close.

If the stakeout doesn't produce results and you have a little bit of property you could always invest in a Llama. Sounds ridiculous but they'll chase off coyotes.

Tuesday or Wednesday for me. Need to load up some more 223.
It confounds me how I can load 400+ rounds and shoot through them all in 2 range sessions.
How late do you recommend we stay out?

The neighbors have reported seeing them pretty consistingly crossing one of the fields here shortly before sundown, and we hear them close by all night long most every night, until 0200 or 0300 at least.

Lots of live traps available to add to your efforts. No harm in going at them several ways. Available at Ace Hardware, supposedly Walmart :rolleyes: yah sure. Amazon has them. We have them at our local D&B Supply. I have trapped lots of critters. BTW, I wouldn't like those yotes eating small farm stock like ducks and chickens, but clearing out feral cats would be something I'd like to see. Of course, many rural folks say they need mousers around. Bah, I'd rather trap the mice (edit: and save the pheasants from rogue felines).

67fbc703-1125-4432-82da-f34371e43ac2?quality=50&_mzcb=_1537824480420.jpg

Last Edited:
Apparently we aren't the only ones clacking away on keyboreds this afternoon. :p;)

Are you saying I should have my affairs in order??? o_O:eek::eek:
Eh, there's a few around. ;)
All I'm saying is I hope the wife is well, so you can worry about a different introduced species of the fishy variety.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews