JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a shame. I have to "guess" some "wokester" got mad at the animal fur? Even though the animal in question was a "pest" that needed to be culled? Damn near everything they tough turns to đź’©
It was about that time that the navy uniforms went from the wool crackerjacks and cotton bell bottoms that had been standard since before WWII to the polyester crap that stuck to you in tropical climates and melted into your skin in a fire. The navy decided that we all should look like chief petty officers so we'd look more "professional". Somebody's brother-in-law made out like a bandit providing the new uniforms, I'm sure.

I believe that prior to using Coyote for the hood fringe, Wolf was used. The switch to Coyote happened when Alaska and Minnesota tightened up on Wolf management (no more aerial hunting, etc.).
I was in AK in the mid 70's and that was where I was seeing those tags on parkas saying they were not using Wolf. I had to guess it was due to them even back then already being protected. Again such a shame that someone had to have started screeching about them using Coyote. Morons.

It was about that time that the navy uniforms went from the wool crackerjacks and cotton bell bottoms that had been standard since before WWII to the polyester crap that stuck to you in tropical climates and melted into your skin in a fire. The navy decided that we all should look like chief petty officers so we'd look more "professional". Somebody's brother-in-law made out like a bandit providing the new uniforms, I'm sure.
The Blue digital camo gets me. What are you blending in with? :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads