JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have only 'dabbled' with the youtube gun shows but have recently been watching more and really like the 'Forgotten Weapons' series.

Ian is a little 'reserved' but he is sincere, seems fairly well informed on the particular item he is covering and STAYS IN CONTEXT and does not 'drift' off on other 'tangents' or start 'mumbling' like so many others who have virtually no public speaking skills.

I prefer the more 'professional' shows with better speakers who can speak clearly and intelligently, have a specific outline as opposed to some who just babble incoherently.

I like Paul Harrells' sense of humor.
the Iraq Veteran8888
Hickcock45
Demolition Ranch
Forgotten Weapons
Thanks for the note about Paul! I just looked him up and watched the "Spear Gold Dot 5.7x28 JHP" vid. Very informative and I like his analysis. He doesn't waste any time either. I wasn't too thrilled with the vid not showing an earthen berm backstop, however, when your on your own private property you can do what you want. Still, it's always good to show the backstop so the general public sees how it should be done no matter where you shoot. I see his other videos do show a good backstop, so, I won't bother to send an email to him... yet.

I've see a vid or two from Demolition Ranch and (if I recall), not much of a backstop represented there either. I'll have to double check.

At any rate, I do like Paul's presentation.

I've watched most of the guys that others have already posted about.
Don't have a particular "favorite", but have watched Hickok 45 the most.
I like to catch "Warrior Poet Society" from time-to-time,,,.
And yes, Ian at Forgotten Weapons is always a good show.

This is a question I've wondered about our little community for a while now.. Whats everyones favorite youtube gun channel? Who is your go too if you wanna see a product review or just basic entertainment when you need to kill time?

Im a pretty big fan of IV8888 and AK operators union. What about you guys?
Forgotten Weapons. Ian is enthusiastic and knowledgeable.

Johnny's reloading bench. He keeps it real and is pretty funny at times. He also mostly approaches stuff from a hunters perspective which aligns well with my thinking.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top