JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like to use soda cans. Shake them up good before setting them down too. They explode really nice. :D Only downside is they are all sticky when you go to pick up your trash. I hate when people leave their litter.

Speaking of this, I found a full soda can that we must have missed while shooting, and didnt find it picking up. Found it a year later, then shot it :)

Side note: I'm very happy to see that everyone has referenced cleanup. This is a huge topic for us to be mindful of...

I hate going out to the woods and finding an old TV, microwave, propane tank, or barbie full house left behind.

That's the beauty of the marshmallow idea... NO cleanup!! :s0155:

(and use a tarp so you can collect your brass)

Necco wafers or Cheez-its. I hot glue them to a piece of poster board. Cheap, they 'explode' when hit, and you feed the birds. :s0112:

I also like to shoot paintballs off of golf tees. :s0155:

It is amazing how much fun it is to shoot small balloons with a .22 at 100 yards.

In the summer time, sometimes we spray stuff on our targets that will attract flys. Flys are GREAT reactive targets!

how about giving a bit of a challenge to the venture... take the large size marshmallows and suspend them with sewing thread or light fishing line from something... tree branches? Wait till a bit of wind comes up and sets them to dancing. NOW you've got an adventure....

I DO like the saltines, though...... might try that this weekend, I'm taking some guns off to a friend's house, and we plan on doing a bit of shooting with his boys. The grooved two by is a great plan... doesn't even have to have legs on it. Me may well try the dancing marshmallows, as well. Let's see how good a shot "the BOY" is...... should be pretty funny.

how about giving a bit of a challenge to the venture... take the large size marshmallows and suspend them with sewing thread or light fishing line from something... tree branches? Wait till a bit of wind comes up and sets them to dancing. NOW you've got an adventure....

ANOTHER great idea!! This thread is full of them!! :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads