JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like to use soda cans. Shake them up good before setting them down too. They explode really nice. :D Only downside is they are all sticky when you go to pick up your trash. I hate when people leave their litter.

Speaking of this, I found a full soda can that we must have missed while shooting, and didnt find it picking up. Found it a year later, then shot it :)

Side note: I'm very happy to see that everyone has referenced cleanup. This is a huge topic for us to be mindful of...

I hate going out to the woods and finding an old TV, microwave, propane tank, or barbie full house left behind.

That's the beauty of the marshmallow idea... NO cleanup!! :s0155:

(and use a tarp so you can collect your brass)

Necco wafers or Cheez-its. I hot glue them to a piece of poster board. Cheap, they 'explode' when hit, and you feed the birds. :s0112:

I also like to shoot paintballs off of golf tees. :s0155:

It is amazing how much fun it is to shoot small balloons with a .22 at 100 yards.

In the summer time, sometimes we spray stuff on our targets that will attract flys. Flys are GREAT reactive targets!

how about giving a bit of a challenge to the venture... take the large size marshmallows and suspend them with sewing thread or light fishing line from something... tree branches? Wait till a bit of wind comes up and sets them to dancing. NOW you've got an adventure....

I DO like the saltines, though...... might try that this weekend, I'm taking some guns off to a friend's house, and we plan on doing a bit of shooting with his boys. The grooved two by is a great plan... doesn't even have to have legs on it. Me may well try the dancing marshmallows, as well. Let's see how good a shot "the BOY" is...... should be pretty funny.

how about giving a bit of a challenge to the venture... take the large size marshmallows and suspend them with sewing thread or light fishing line from something... tree branches? Wait till a bit of wind comes up and sets them to dancing. NOW you've got an adventure....

ANOTHER great idea!! This thread is full of them!! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads