JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Submitted 7/19/22 Approved today 4/4/23. Of course I will be out of the state until the end of the month. I was in the area last week and of course it could not have been approved then.......

Submitted 7/19/22 Approved today 4/4/23. Of course I will be out of the state until the end of the month. I was in the area last week and of course it could not have been approved then.......
Dude, I submitted 6/18/22 and just got approved 4/6/23. I know they have multiple agents working these BGCs but mine was an entire month behind yours? That's lame. Lucky you, not lucky me.

That's it, I'm suing. 😑. Ya right. They would just laugh at me despite my civil liberties being infringed upon.

I feel like I should be any day based on this!!!!!
If you are past 270 days, call the ATF. My form 4 was approved on the 4th and my dealer never called or emailed me. I found out yesterday that it was approved by calling the ATF and asking for the status. Not using that dealer again......

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top