JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Recieved Huxwrx flow 22, timeline shown below for those interested in capital armory timelines.

day 0 - Purchase
day 2 - Form sent to me to sign
day 2 - 2 min to sign
day 3 - 5 min including hold time to certify form 4 (ie form 4 submitted)
day 7 - atf approval
Day 7 - 10 min to fill out form 4473
Day 10 - Submit to Cleo certified mail
Day 21 - Mailed out 7 days after Cleo receives notice
Day 23 - Received at home

Note that re time spent, this assumes your info, digital fingerprints, and photo are already uploaded on their website before purchase.

3d printed one piece titanium can. Pretty small and very light. AAA mini mag lite for scale. One thing I wonder about is that "gritty" texture inside. Seems like that would trap more stuff than if it were smooth. We'll see I guess. Maybe after 5 or 10 years the printing machines can make all surfaces smooth, who knows.

A56DC323-FA1A-4173-A1AF-13E50F9858CE.jpeg
0C5F8F0E-AA5A-4ED4-8783-E2A6A16DB1D3.jpeg
08A57F91-06ED-459C-A668-7F85CAB3925D.jpeg

Last Edited:
If you are trying to reduce muzzle rise the v6 brake is pretty incredible for that. Weighs less than 4 oz also. The molot gk-01 howitzer type brake (and clones) is also awesome for muzzle rise and recoil reduction. Neither do anything for sound though. Tests show up t0 70% recoil reduction and I would believe that. The difference is night and day cuz so much gas pushing the muzzle down/forward.

Does it even take the edge off? I'd be interested in fitting one to my turkey gun but if the benefits aren't there at all, why bother?
I'll compile a more detailed answer tomorrow when I can put my unliquored thoughts toghether, but the short is - it depends on the loads you're using.

Forget it on a 3.5" load. Maybe on a 3" load, fairly decent chance on a 2.75" load. None are hearing safe, especially out of a blind.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top