JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And no love for trusts. I keep all mine on a trust for ease of management (The Wife can be on the trust too, so no issue with safe access etc.). WE are still on the nearly year long wait timer.

Everything I wanted is now backordered. Of course. So I'm stuck waiting anyhow.

The universe always finds a balance.

I heard Form 3 wait times are back up to 2-3 weeks due to the rush. So best to call around and see if you can find your suppressor in stock locally. Even if you have to drive an hour.

And no love for trusts. I keep all mine on a trust for ease of management (The Wife can be on the trust too, so no issue with safe access etc.). WE are still on the nearly year long wait timer.
Ditto. My better half is a shooter too, so that was a big factor in going the trust route years ago.

Though I'm, essentially,* done with anything NFA, it is good to hear that at least some transfers are moving at a decent clip these days. The 9—14 month waits were annoying.

* Have one highly wacky idea that keeps resurfacing, but I kind of doubt I'll address it soon.

* Have one highly wacky idea that keeps resurfacing, but I kind of doubt I'll address it soon.
Two weeks later...

1000002712.jpg

I've often thought about getting one, but I use a Marlin lever action with 22 shorts to shoot the pests in my garden, and it's almost as quiet as an air gun. I just can't justify the expense.

I have a trust also but I have a few in as individual transfers right now.

I figure I can always transfer it to my trust myself later with another stamp, and the extra $200 cost is worth it to have it in my hands and use it for the 9mo-1yr or whatever I would be waiting for my trust submission to go through.

Trusts have been speeding up too, altho not lightning fast. Seems like the SilencerShop trusts are seeing fast turn times, but traditional trusts are still taking a while.

I've often thought about getting one, but I use a Marlin lever action with 22 shorts to shoot the pests in my garden, and it's almost as quiet as an air gun. I just can't justify the expense.
Re .22lr it almost doesn't matter what the can is in terms of noise reduction (tiny cans excluded). That means you can get cheap cans and they work just as well as expensive ones (benefits such as flow through designs or better materials aren't there though). J&b Fe has one for $149 and creative arms used to cost $150 a few months ago. So that's $350 with stamp. Not bad for what it offers Imo. I paid $109 for mine on sale and it's very quiet and has many many thousands of rounds through it. They are especially fun with a binary trigger. Pew pew pew! :s0112:

I have a trust also but I have a few in as individual transfers right now.

I figure I can always transfer it to my trust myself later with another stamp, and the extra $200 cost is worth it to have it in my hands and use it for the 9mo-1yr or whatever I would be waiting for my trust submission to go through.
I did the same thing for the same reasons. Also possible things such as moving out of state or m114 complications don't matter if it's in your hands in days.

Going through Silencer Shop online and a lot of them are out of stock or back-ordered. I checked locally at Keith's Sporting in Gresham and they had the one I'm interested in stock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top