JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally got my suppressor but big problem! It came with threads on only one side (WTF?). But I took my cordless drill and made the hole bigger on the other side so I could hammer it onto the end of my gun. All looks good now!
View attachment 1866116
I've got an alignment rod if you want to test it, but guessing you got her dialed . . . ;-)

PS I am going to need some details on that wood SP5K grip sir . . .

Finally got my suppressor but big problem! It came with threads on only one side (WTF?). But I took my cordless drill and made the hole bigger on the other side so I could hammer it onto the end of my gun. All looks good now!
View attachment 1866116
Careful buddy, there's some super self proclaimed experts here that may frown upon fixing things the right way! Trust me, I don't know enough to trust my ears, I've gotta listen to what I'm told to know what quiet is. Nice mounting though, may want some of that heat duct metal backed tape to secure that can, don't want to chase it down range more than a couple times per range trip :p

PS I am going to need some details on that wood SP5K grip sir . . .
A guy by the name of Young in South Korea makes those. Has few different styles for stock and handguard for mp5, mp5k. Lots of different woods.
3BD0160D-2DA1-4CE8-9542-7AAFC0764E16.png
9A4A9DCD-6647-4DA4-A017-67A27BEE728F.png
My stock on his gun. He didn't make folding ones at that time but I talked him into it. I think he makes folding ones now as that's been a couple years ago (I think?).
95C3AAA6-466D-4086-A005-0D2FE87EC177.png
Different styles
AF054E9D-BBF5-4884-8CAA-E78FC07D94D2.png

12F06DC0-29C0-48F3-AB3C-3AE384D7289F.png
Mine, had to modify mounting cuz his jmac folding adapter is slightly different profile than my sig/sbtactical folding adapter.
0C633F7C-40A0-4E98-9585-DA0536DE278F.png
I'll dig up his contact info and pm you if you want to contact him.

Last Edited:
A guy by the name of Young in South Korea makes those. Has few different styles for stock and handguard for mp5, mp5k. Lots of different woods.
View attachment 1866187
View attachment 1866189
My stock on his gun. He didn't make folding ones at that time but I talked him into it ha ha.
View attachment 1866186
Different styles
View attachment 1866185

View attachment 1866184
Mine, had to modify mounting cuz his jmac folding adapter is slightly different profile than my sig/sbtactical folding adapter.
View attachment 1866179
I'll dig up his contact info and pm you if you want to contact him.
Count me in. I tried ordering some stuff from Blackwood trading co. about a year ago. The stuff I wanted was on "backorder". I have not herd a thing since, despite reaching out through email a few times. Beautiful looking work, zero follow through.

Count me in. I tried ordering some stuff from Blackwood trading co. about a year ago. The stuff I wanted was on "backorder". I have not herd a thing since, despite reaching out through email a few times. Beautiful looking work, zero follow through.
Pm sent to you and @Bolt_308. Nice part is that it can't be backordered cuz each one's custom made to what you want. I guess certain woods could be out of stock though.

Last Edited:
Just hit the order button for an OSS RAD45 pistol suppressor. I've been on the fence about a pistol can for a while but with stock drying up and this particular model meeting my needs, I decided to jump. Kinda kicking myself for spending the money but I kicked myself harder when it said "out of stock" after mulling it over and sitting on my hands all day. Was double checking my other options and it said that model had 3 in stock so I didn't hesitate a second longer. Just got an email confirmation for a product reservation, awaiting serial number assignment so we'll see if I actually get one....

Man it's wild out there

Edit: says it's out of stock again. I'm not optimistic but I'm hopeful.
Got notification of assigned serial number and form 4 review so we're rolling! Yes! Would be pretty great if I could have it in my possession before summer really starts

Got notification of assigned serial number and form 4 review so we're rolling! Yes! Would be pretty great if I could have it in my possession before summer really starts
Trust or individual? Does the assigned serial number mean it is built or in line to be built? Hope yours goes quickly and smoothly, like a perfect highschool date :D

Ok, there was conflicting ideas at my local dealer about what it meant. One dude said it only meant that they plan to make on, the other said it was in hand.
I guess it's possible that it's one to make, but if you're buying from Capital Armory, Silencer Shop, Silencer Central, or the likes, it's one they have in stock.

I guess it's possible that it's one to make, but if you're buying from Capital Armory, Silencer Shop, Silencer Central, or the likes, it's one they have in stock.
That's my interpretation as well. I DocuSign'd my form 4 with the given serial number on it so it'd be a big oopsie if that wasn't even manufactured yet I would think...

Mine hit ddeale
From SilencerShop on an IN STOCK item

As of 4/9/24

Purchased Online: 3/26/24 (AM)
Documents e-signed: 3/27/24
Form 3 Submitted: 3/28/24
Form 3 Approved: 4/3/24 (finally registered approved on 4/9/24)
Certified: __________________
Form 4 Submitted: _________
Form 4 Approved: __________
Suppressor In Hand: _______
Arrived at Dealer: 4/19/24
Still need to do F4….

Started process again with Angstadt 16" suppressed AR9 barrel.
Submitted on 19th for Form 3 approval.

Filed this one under Single Shot Trust not individual to see how it flies.

Mine hit ddeale

Arrived at Dealer: 4/19/24
Still need to do F4….

Filed this one under Single Shot Trust not individual to see how it flies.
If you did the DocuSign, you already completed the form 4. Now you just need to certify (make sure you know your eforms username and pin) and wait. It hasn't been submitted yet, but you did get it done.

If you did the DocuSign, you already completed the form 4. Now you just need to certify (make sure you know your eforms username and pin) and wait. It hasn't been submitted yet, but you did get it done.
I should say I haven't certified.

Surprised they didn't call today, instead they will attempt to contact me all next week while I'm at work and phone doesn't ring. To make sure everything goes further out as possible.

I also shipped the next NFA item to a more well known dealer.

Angstadt Vanquish Form 3 Approved: 4/22/24
Still curious how far between these find approval on the AFT world.

Co-worker had two cans arrived at dealer on 17th (still hasn't received a call to certify, both are Trusts).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top