JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are right on the 9 month plus a few days apparently. I submitted on7/30/22 and received my approval email today.
I don't know, I've been watching the silencershop ATF tracker and the wait time has dropped about 50 days since I started watching in the last couple of months. I'm hoping that's trend continues so I can get mine before Christmas

I don't know, I've been watching the silencershop ATF tracker and the wait time has dropped about 50 days since I started watching in the last couple of months. I'm hoping that's trend continues so I can get mine before Christmas
I was told that silencer shop is the quickest way to get a can, not sure what they do differently, but I've been told that by numerous people.

I did mine through silencershop. It was just over 9 months. Their tracker is showing a median time of 9 months right now.

E-File Form-4
I filed two trust applications on 22OCT22.

One came in yesterday. Eight months, one day (244 total days).

Still waiting on number two.

Last Edited:
Just filed an eForm 1 for my AP5 yesterday (6-28-23). Filings always seem to be a crapshoot. On Form 4s I've had 2 come back in less than 5 months and one that went 18 months. Purchased, paid for, stamp app certified and now we wait.............

Just so you don't think I'm crazy!

IMG_0283.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews