JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Backasswards Machine Company.
8095D7F4-699A-47C9-9272-D0D6563CEDAD.jpeg

Perfect, I'll pass along the info, thank you!......You think it'll hit 6000 yds out of his 308 with this configuration? He doesn't wanna hunt with it, STRICTLY a bench gun
Definitely, due to the bullet's new 1:2 twist rate from the progressive rifling it bubbleguming flies like an eagle.

@BDA.45 - look I'm not trying to rub it in or nothing, ;-) but here is my Wolverine mounted to my new Zastava M92 i picked up this afternoon specifically for it! Mounted using a JMac Wolverine adapter and JMac x37 muzzle device.

Never thought i would have a short barreled AK, but that was before a world where suddenly suppressors are showing up super fast! ;-)

OH BY THE WAY- if you are needing the Dead Air Wolverine M26 thread adapter and collar- Highline in Newberg just got one in and has it hanging in stock in their suppressor adapter area as of today- these have been out of stock forever and very hard to find. I was shocked to see one hanging there, but looks like Dead Air finally just restocked some vendors. I needed the m26 collar for this Zastava, but then when they were out of stock went with the Jmac adapter and muzzle device. The JMac stuff is really good, makes it quick detach and shorter/lighter, but pretty expensive . . .
IMG_6999.jpeg

@BDA.45 - look I'm not trying to rub it in or nothing, ;-) but here is my Wolverine mounted to my new Zastava M92 i picked up this afternoon specifically for it! Mounted using a JMac Wolverine adapter and JMac x37 muzzle device.

Never thought i would have a short barreled AK, but that was before a world where suddenly suppressors are showing up super fast! ;-)

OH BY THE WAY- if you are needing the Dead Air Wolverine M26 thread adapter and collar- Highline in Newberg just got one in and has it hanging in stock in their suppressor adapter area as of today- these have been out of stock forever and very hard to find. I was shocked to see one hanging there, but looks like Dead Air finally just restocked some vendors. I needed the m26 collar for this Zastava, but then when they were out of stock went with the Jmac adapter and muzzle device. The JMac stuff is really good, makes it quick detach and shorter/lighter, but pretty expensive . . .
View attachment 1868274
HELL YEAH MAN!!! That's things SICK!!! Hopefully getting mine soon. I hate this waiting game. Might have to sbr 1 of my AKs. What optic and mount is that?....Might have to swing HL after work and check out what they have

HELL YEAH MAN!!! That's things SICK!!! Hopefully getting mine soon. I hate this waiting game. Might have to sbr 1 of my AKs. What optic and mount is that?....Might have to swing HL after work and check out what they have
Trijicon MRO, with the factory MRO "low Mount" Picatinny mount. This Zastava M92 is the 'alpha' version, so it comes with a small section of pic rail mounted to the top dust cover. Since the M92 has a captured/hinged dust cover, it seems pretty solid, and should hold zero, at least as much as i will need it for, which would be for home defense short range distances. It doesnt cowitness to the iron sights however, just barely too high, so I am still trying to decide if it stick with it or find a lower option. IMO the MRO is the go to red dot for AKs- it just fits the look really well!

Backasswards Machine Company.
Soooooooooo, he was asking me earlier today about the BMC BBC, got any input on it? Thinks it just might be too big for his liking. I said "Naw bro, you got this! There's adapters for it to make it fit." There's also an issue apparently (question) about bullet weight. He doesn't think he has enough UUUMGPHH behind it to make it all the way down the barrel. Don't know his load size or weight but I'm guessing he's light.....Any info appreciated. Can get more info tomorrow

Soooooooooo, he was asking me earlier today about the BMC BBC, got any input on it? Thinks it just might be too big for his liking. I said "Naw bro, you got this! There's adapters for it to make it fit." There's also an issue apparently (question) about bullet weight. He doesn't think he has enough UUUMGPHH behind it to make it all the way down the barrel. Don't know his load size or weight but I'm guessing he's light.....Any info appreciated. Can get more info tomorrow
You'll need the Alabama Black Snake adapter.

How long are you all seeing from once it gets to a dealer until you certify?
Are you referring to a can that you purchased through Silencer Shop and was shipped to your dealer? If so should just be a couple of days. Dealer needs to do some stuff, Silencer shop needs to do some stuff, and then your status on the dashboard should change to 'ready to certify'. Once that happens call your dealer and they will either do it with you electronically or sometimes they have you come in in person. It also depends upon how often your dealer does the process- some are more used to the steps and what to do. I have heard of times where the dealer isnt as up to speed, and didnt realize they needed to do a step on their end to get it to move to ready to certify. Then things get delayed as they think they are still waiting for Silencer Shop . . .

Last Edited:
Are you referring to a can that you purchased through Silencer Shop and was shipped to your dealer? If so should just be a couple of days. Dealer needs to do some stuff, Silencer shop needs to do some stuff, and then your status on the dashboard should change to 'reach to certify'. Once that happens call your dealer and they will either do it with you electronically or sometimes they have you come in in person. It also depends upon how often your dealer does the process- some are more used to the steps and what to do. I have heard of times where the dealer isnt as up to speed, and didnt realize they needed to do a step on their end to get it to move to ready to certify. Then things get delayed as they think they are still waiting for Silencer Shop . . .
Correct. By trade I deal with products in/out and done in very quick turnaround. We don't deal with NFA paperwork of course but I'd suspect that there is a little delay/latency between shops and how quickly things are processed etc. We do deal with warranties and impatient customers of which I'd hate to be one.

I was assuming it shouldn't be much more than 2-3 business days between arrival and paperwork processing and looking at your response it sounds about right.

Appreciate the info. All of my other suppressor stuff has been F1 with one F4 years ago when it took 18 months for returns.

I ask this for myself as well as anyone stumbling across a thread and reading 12 pages...

Traditional. Used Gun Trust Guru. Using a commonly used/popular trust apparently helps speed things up because they don't have to go through every detail of the language having already seen it before.

My paperwork was sent in on a trust E form 4 on 12-4 and was approved today for two so something is going in a positive direction
Porsche, what type of trust did you use when you filed yours?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top