JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Guys,

New this forum. I have nagging question as to the current wait time for my 2 suppressors which was E-Filed with silencershop kiosk.

It was done last January and according to ATF suppose to be 7-8 months. I called ATF last August and the lady said its pending. She does admit its beyond the usual wait time and MIGHT be release anytime. Well its already November and I don't see it will be release anytime soon.

Anybody have similar experience like me? Or is it just my bad luck?

BTW this would be my 5th suppressor purchase.

Before this my pistol suppressor was 6 months also when e-filing was still new. But starting this year e-filing will be longer than the one I filed by paper which at that time was only 10 months consistently.

Dude, just expect it'll take a year. Kick back, relax and forget about it for a while. There's nothing you can do to speed it up anyway. There are some people who end up waiting multiple years.

If you find yourself 5+ months out on a can etc first thing to do is to email the FBI at [email protected]
Give them your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, SS NUMBER and your BIRTH STATE.

If they say that they have already sent it back to the ATF then you should call the ATF at (304) 616-4500. They will want your CONTROL NUMBER, and the SERIAL NUMBER OF THE ITEM. Save this info

The first part might tell you if there is a hangup with your bgc, and maybe you can fix it with then.

Just started on 2, will see how it goes.

Chose individual, so have to certify in person, whenever I get the notification to do so. I assume once they are delivered to the shop?

Whenever I certify in person is when the clock starts, I believe.

The past two were seven months Monday I started a new wait since you already have one you would think it should be weeks ! You have already jumped through hoops and passed all of their tests and have been good but nooooooooooooooooooooooo you have to wait again !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top