JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Submitted 7/19/22 Approved today 4/4/23. Of course I will be out of the state until the end of the month. I was in the area last week and of course it could not have been approved then.......

Submitted 7/19/22 Approved today 4/4/23. Of course I will be out of the state until the end of the month. I was in the area last week and of course it could not have been approved then.......
Dude, I submitted 6/18/22 and just got approved 4/6/23. I know they have multiple agents working these BGCs but mine was an entire month behind yours? That's lame. Lucky you, not lucky me.

That's it, I'm suing. 😑. Ya right. They would just laugh at me despite my civil liberties being infringed upon.

I feel like I should be any day based on this!!!!!
If you are past 270 days, call the ATF. My form 4 was approved on the 4th and my dealer never called or emailed me. I found out yesterday that it was approved by calling the ATF and asking for the status. Not using that dealer again......

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top