JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The germs that survive in hospital environments scare me more than anything found in a restroom. On the few occasions I've used a public restroom in my adult life, I survey the floor in front of the urinal before coming close enough to unleash my KamalaJoe.

I usually refer to "KamalaJoe" as an "Obama".

My son says I should change my reference since he hasn't been president for awhile. This might just be my answer.

Aloha, Mark

I usually refer to "KamalaJoe" as an "Obama".
My brother still uses that term. I don't think he'll ever stop, he hates him so much. And he spells it with a lower case o, for additional insult... :s0140:

Best part about masks is that I don't have to pull my shirt over my face when somebody bombs the place anymore... just kinda rude, ya know!

Yeah, pulling your shirt over your face is rude. And not only that, you're cheating yourself out of the total olfactory experience!

I think this guy is my long-lost grandpa... Awesome!

346FD6A2-FE2F-4B3D-9D0A-C8FC4A0B82D5.jpeg

I have seen the mappings for the fecal matter being "launched" when you flush the toilet without closing the lid after a "number 2"
- You won't keep your toothbrush in the open in your bathroom after seeing that.

Get two pieces of bread and make a sandwich out of it! :D

I have seen the mappings for the fecal matter being "launched" when you flush the toilet without closing the lid after a "number 2"
- You won't keep your toothbrush in the open in your bathroom after seeing that.

you mean myth busters was wrong?

Its probably just from all the salad tossing going on in the schools these days.

Will they ever get their stories straight? "masks don't block this virus and will make you touch your face more so don't wear them", "masks don't protect you but they protect others so we've made them mandatory", "wearing a mask in the restroom will protect you"........ :rolleyes:

About 6 or 8 years ago one of my friends showed me a similar article and how he changed his toilet seats to avoid the problem all the while his 100 lb Labrador dog was licking his behind and his coat what occasionally getting up and shaking. No one here tosses the salad?

About 6 or 8 years ago one of my friends showed me a similar article and how he changed his toilet seats to avoid the problem all the while his 100 lb Labrador dog was licking his behind and his coat what occasionally getting up and shaking. No one here tosses the salad?
A tossed salad? For most, as you can tell reading this thread, he!! no. Since you broke that ice, it is a great way to keep your immune system active. :cool:

Actually, if you have an electric toothbrush, the heads usually come with a plastic cover that fully protects the bristles

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top