JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep your masks, gloves, and smoks on if you have to go in public. Even when COVID is under control.

Masks in public restrooms? Urinals may shoot 'plumes' of inhalable coronavirus particles into the air

So now they say that Coronabeerus comes out the butt???:eek::eek::eek: I always figured that's where the talking points came from...

Personally, having lived my whole life with a penis. I have found that while standing up, urinals produce less back-spatter while peeing than toilets do. It's all about the angle of approach and surface of impact, take a pool of water and drop another water-like liquid into it, there is always going to be back-spatter. The bigger issue is the people who apparenty can't shoot for bubblegum and don't even hit the target.

You must be an engineer, you have a grasp of the angle of the dangle and so forth...:s0140:

If you study this method closely you'll note 'backsplatter' is not the issue.

Fair enough, after reading the article more specifically, and finding that their claims center around the flushing of the urinal. I simply just wont flush, then I will leave the restroom without washing my hands and kick the door open with my foot. That way I never contacted anything inside the restroom. Problem solved. :D

Last Edited:
You must be an engineer, you have a grasp of the angle of the dangle and so forth...:s0140:
The full expression is : The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the throb of the knob when the urge is constant.

No need to thank me. :)

The full expression is : The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the throb of the knob when the urge is constant.

No need to thank me. :)

You forgot "The heat of the meat " I know it has something to do with the formula. I don't remember if it's at the first, middle or last though. :s0153:

Not familiar with that clause in the formula.

Release the Googlebots!!!

Keep your masks, gloves, and smoks on if you have to go in public. Even when COVID is under control.

Masks in public restrooms? Urinals may shoot 'plumes' of inhalable coronavirus particles into the air

Stay safe lads!
2B38DCA8-36B7-4106-8655-013AE7DBFBED.jpeg
346FD6A2-FE2F-4B3D-9D0A-C8FC4A0B82D5.jpeg
120A50DC-348E-4169-9599-3A67ACFADBC6.jpeg

Breathing apparatus for others is generally recommended when I'm dropping a stink pickle. Either that or a smear of mentholatum ointment under your nose like Clarice Starling.

'sitting down' is not gender neutral
Sarcasm.
Client sites that I visit converted women's bathrooms to "Gender Neutral". Made me SMH, especially seeing dudes come out of it when the guys john next door is empty.
I worked as a janitor to help pay for education expenses -- sit, stand or squat, people (men and women) miss in all sorts of heinous ways.

It's time to amend something EInstein said... according to him the only two things in Creation without limits were the Universe and Stupidty, and I'm thinking it's tme to add Bedwetterism to that.

Seriously, it's like most of the world needs remedial potty-training with all the self-besoiling going on...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top