JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And, and we got to close the beach! The waves crashing bring in the covid the disease one's peeed in the water! Were all gonna' get it!!

I have seen the mappings for the fecal matter being "launched" when you flush the toilet without closing the lid after a "number 2"
- You won't keep your toothbrush in the open in your bathroom after seeing that.

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,
Watch lights fade from every room.
Bedsitter people look back and lament,
Another day's useless energy spent.
Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,
Lonely man cries for love and has none.
New mother picks up and suckles her son,
Senior citizens wish they were young.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colours from our sight.
Red is grey and yellow white.
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?

I have seen the mappings for the fecal matter being "launched" when you flush the toilet without closing the lid after a "number 2"
- You won't keep your toothbrush in the open in your bathroom after seeing that.

Yeah, and I'm guessing if you could see a live shot into outer space a few light years away your going to see all kinds of stuff that could come along and mess up the whole earth! But the folks that point out every little germ and bacteria as be a hazard to human life are going to get us all dead if they keep insisting we need to sterilize our world.
Hint? We're not supposed to come out of it alive!

Just how often do we escape death throughout our lives...and not know it...?
Life has it risks.

I'd rather have a full life , one that I enjoyed.... A life where I went out and did things....
Instead of fretting over everything that could harm me.
Andy

Hell, I clean my toilet with my toothbrush! After flushing of course. That's what keeps my antibodies on top of their game!

interdasting.jpg

Hell.....remember this virus came from America? So said the.......Chinese/CCP and......
ministry_of_propaganda.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....when I go to the men's urinal at a public restroom......it's NOT like I feel like removing my mask anyway. And of course......the washing of hands is routine.

Personally, having lived my whole life with a penis. I have found that while standing up, urinals produce less back-spatter while peeing than toilets do. It's all about the angle of approach and surface of impact, take a pool of water and drop another water-like liquid into it, there is always going to be back-spatter. The bigger issue is the people who apparenty can't shoot for bubblegum and don't even hit the target.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top