JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best way to end the non existent pandemic is to turn off your TV.

According to the CDC....to fit the definition of a pandemic a death toll from the virus would have to account for 6% of all total deaths at a given time. Even with the cooked numbers it's not even 0.6%. It's such a magical virus. Doesn't affect 'peaceful protests but it is devastating to church gatherings. It's a very clever selective virus. I don't wear a mask. I don't social distance. I'm not a trained monkey. Kill your television.

Their immune system gets strong.
That's no joke. I've maybe had the flu or a fever one time in the past 15 years maybe longer??? An when the one guy on our crew did test positive for covid in July none of us "close contacts" tested positive. As for him, he just quarantined and was back to work, business as usual within weeks. His only symptoms were a loss of taste & smell for about a week.

Makes me wonder how those municipal wastewater guys working in it everyday aren't just dropping like flies?

We get sick one time, never missed another sick day for years afterwards. And.....we don't Waller in it or even touch it. That's is what machines are for, taking proper precautions of course. I run a very small municipal wastewater system and have been splashed (more like a drop) once. No need to get in a hurry around it and fling it everywhere. We've hired people to service our equipment and they bareback it (no gloves) I even saw one guy wipe his obviously wet hand on his pants, proceed to light and smoke a cigarette without sanitizing, yuck!!!! I'd guess the vac truck guys have the strongest immune systems.

I used to repair forklifts and we did the Brinks coin center. The management told me the new hires would get sick after the first week and miss some time off work to recuperate, the management knew the employees would get sick right away

The best way to end the non existent pandemic is to turn off your TV.

According to the CDC....to fit the definition of a pandemic a death toll from the virus would have to account for 6% of all total deaths at a given time. Even with the cooked numbers it's not even 0.6%. It's such a magical virus. Doesn't affect 'peaceful protests but it is devastating to church gatherings. It's a very clever selective virus. I don't wear a mask. I don't social distance. I'm not a trained monkey. Kill your television.
The World Bank estimated ~ 2013, that a pandemic today as severe as the Spanish Flu of 1918 (~ 20 million dead globally out of 2 billion that year) could reduce global GDP by 5%, and that 60% of that would be due to the disruption effects of avoiding infections. Currently we have ~1 million dead out of 8 billion. Apparently, the World Bank was only off by a few orders of magnitude on the panic threshold for global government disruption, and a multiple or five on the effect. Are you sure you're not missing some valuable info by tuning in?

Last Edited:
We get sick one time, never missed another sick day for years afterwards. And.....we don't Waller in it or even touch it. That's is what machines are for, taking proper precautions of course. I run a very small municipal wastewater system and have been splashed (more like a drop) once. No need to get in a hurry around it and fling it everywhere. We've hired people to service our equipment and they bareback it (no gloves) I even saw one guy wipe his obviously wet hand on his pants, proceed to light and smoke a cigarette without sanitizing, yuck!!!! I'd guess the vac truck guys have the strongest immune systems.
Even with the best PPE guys in Collections that are cleaning mainlines and wetwells usually have it way worse than those at a Plant. I've done both jobs but in recent years become strictly the Proccess guy. I kinda laugh when I read the aerosolization concerns but understand the general public has never seen the high pressure mainline or wetwell cleaning proccess. If they could imagine a plume rolling out of the ground that is so heavy it smells & tastes like it's penetrating your soul. Probably the reason OSHA has it in the top 10 most hazardous jobs during a Pandemic. Bahahaha

When they exercise the 10 second rule on site with their snack or smoke, then you know those guys are tough....

Even with the best PPE guys in Collections that are cleaning mainlines and wetwells usually have it way worse than those at a Plant. I've done both jobs but in recent years become strictly the Proccess guy. I kinda laugh when I read the aerosolization concerns but understand the general public has never seen the high pressure mainline or wetwell cleaning proccess. If they could imagine a plume rolling out of the ground that is so heavy it smells & tastes like it's penetrating your soul. Probably the reason OSHA has it in the top 10 most hazardous jobs during a Pandemic. Bahahaha

I'm fortunate to be the guy that gets to say this is the lift station that gets cleaned today or this section of main etc, and then drive off, lol. I used to be more of a hands on type in the past.

I'm fortunate to be the guy that gets to say this is the lift station that gets cleaned today or this section of main etc, and then drive off, lol. I used to be more of a hands on type in the past.
Bahahaha that's totally me! And drive off thinking "sucks to be you"!
Fortunately most of our guys I've trained and have seen me in the worst of the worst so they get you just pay your dues and eventually show up to work in a pair of Vans and not have to burn your clothes at the end of a shift.

you_win_prize_downs.jpg
3997324618_dfbce417d7_z.jpg
9379b23635576afd1bf28cbb77d76303.jpg
6Ol.gif
Engagement-.gif

Last Edited:
The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to that.
Or something.
"The angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the throb of the knob when the urge is constant."

Welcome to The Board, by the way... ;)

Sounds like the perfect job for prison labor, make 'em REAL motivated not to go back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top