JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Disarm law enforcement across the board. Allow for SWAT/SRT teams for armed situations.

Cops are not in as much danger as they tell the public. There is -no need- for armed confrontation at every stop.
WJ, you can't be serious. Are you saying that it is okay for private citizens to possess/carry firearms, in the remote chance that they may be in physical danger, but that law enforcement officers, whose job is to seek out and engage the criminal element should not be armed? No offense, but that is the stupidest thing I have read since AOC's latest press conference.
BTW, I believe Officer Guyger was a member of a team that served arrest warrants on potentially armed and dangerous suspects, so even under your bizarre suggestions, she would have been one of cops who would be "allowed" arms. :rolleyes:

If she really is that much if a dunce that she can't find her own apartment, she needs to be removed from anywhere she might accidentally get the opportunity to pollute the rest of the world with her faulty genes.

Totally un-phucking-acceptable. The city will throw her under the bus, rightfully so, for not following anything she was taught besides sight alignment and trigger control. It should absolve them of liability.

40 hours in 4 days? That's my regular shift with NO overtime! I'm frequently on from 0600 to 2200 or even later, and back on the next day. She'd be the first to b!tch about a 5 8-hour schedule! 4 10's is a gift!
Many where I work pull a normal 12 hour shift. In a high paced, often life or death, high stress job. If tasked with OT that shift turns to 16. Somehow we all managed to find our own home and not shoot anyone. She was in a job she had no business being in.

Ok, she's not the brightest bulb in the box. But I truly think the best the courts could hope for or try her for is involuntary manslaughter...
We don't know a lot of factors and no one can get into her head but since there is no tie between her and the deceased, then there is no motive other than self-preservation. Based upon her training and perceived fear, I think she'll fare ok. I can only speculate why the prosecution would drag her boyfriend (married) into the mix.
Sad case indeed. Her life & his family's lives are forever changed regardless of out come.
Thoughts?

Ok, she's not the brightest bulb in the box. But I truly think the best the courts could hope for or try her for is involuntary manslaughter...
We don't know a lot of factors and no one can get into her head but since there is no tie between her and the deceased, then there is no motive other than self-preservation. Based upon her training and perceived fear, I think she'll fare ok. I can only speculate why the prosecution would drag her boyfriend (married) into the mix.
Sad case indeed. Her life & his family's lives are forever changed regardless of out come.
Thoughts?

The biggest fear when this happened last year, and again now, is the public. She is white, victim is not. With the current climate of people who want to riot every time some on duty Cop does this you can just imagine how this will go if the courts let her off easy. There was just a shooting a week or so ago where some kook rear ends a Cop, then comes running at him with a knife. Cop finally shoots him, body cam video is released and people are still trying to get a riot going. If this woman walks or gets off "easy"? It will be a mess. Not to mention this feeds the "we hate all Cops" crowd.

Disarm law enforcement across the board. Allow for SWAT/SRT teams for armed situations.

Cops are not in as much danger as they tell the public. There is -no need- for armed confrontation at every stop.
Obviously you never dawned the uniform...of L/E or military. Never ever heard such a silly comment

Maybe it's time to end quotas.

I went to work on a county's fuel system for their maintenance and law enforcement vehicles. They had a security system that required that the fuel nozzle to be inserted into the tank to complete a circuit before an authorization would occur.

Well, this sweet little officer pulled her patrol car up to the dispenser, popped the hood, put the nozzle in the radiator and tried to fill er up! We almost wet our britches while the maintenance manager was telling the story:p

I agree with others that people not even remotely qualified should be put in positions for the sake of appeasement...but I'm preachin to the choir;)

My biggest worry is by charging her with murder instead of some lesser degree of killing someone, they may have to find her not guilty and she goes along her merry way. To me this is much worse than some driver accidentally hitting a killing someone dressed in black on a dark road because they did not see them. The courts have no problem putting those people away for years.

But everything is political. The courts are scared to tell the locals the truth due to fears of riots. But when she is set free they still get the riots and an innocent man gets no justice. How the courts try to defend themselves with a straight face is amazing. They still pretend not to know why people get so angry.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top