JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^^^^^^

Man , that's one symp article. Poor lil home invader brick layer sounds like a charity case. Them mean ol policepersons had no reason to end his precious and productive little life.
Tried to make an honest living laying bricks, but decided to take from others instead, so now he is laying atop the bricks.

His neck tattoo says "justice", lol
4A05E5E6-15B4-4733-95C0-FC65BC2EBCD0.jpeg

I just watched a very nice Seaside cop take a lucky young lady Christmas shopping.

He's all tatted down, in uniform, wearing a Santa hat.
Tattoos are so common anymore that I would consider it a sign of old age to notice them ,and be judgey about it .

A little Sunday ageism for ya !

I just watched a very nice Seaside cop take a lucky young lady Christmas shopping.

He's all tatted down, in uniform, wearing a Santa hat.
Tattoos are so common anymore that I would consider it a sign of old age to notice them ,and be judgey about it .

A little Sunday ageism for ya !
Neck justice? Prolly not.

And, he only had three more payments left and that Tat would have been all his!
Does that mean the artist gets to repossess it?? Maybe make a lampshade??
Is the ME responsible for its safe removal or does the artist have to get it himself??
If the cop shot him in the neck is he responsible for destroying the artist's property??
So many questions...

And it's Neck Tattoo for the win

Anyone else give a little chuckle that his name is "Brandon"?

If you manage to do all of that, then all you basically get is some official "Neighborhood Watch" signs to post around your neighborhood…. that's about it.
These are a couple we have posted in our neighborhood... Seem to work.

gun-warning-sign1.jpg

1639374803668.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews